• Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+2 more
designthemes says

I would LOVE it if someone would make one using the Sensei plugin by WooThemes you can see it here: http://www.woothemes.com/products/sensei/ I have been anxiously hoping that someone on themeforest would make one so could actually have a cool looking website to use that plugin with since I already bought it before I found a theme to use it with….. lol I got a little bit to excited when I found that plugin ;-) But it is an incredible plugin!

Cool looking theme with Sensei Plugin,

http://themeforest.net/item/guru-learning-management-wordpress-theme/7807232

We are in the process of posting one more theme…

40 posts DesignThemes | Elite, Rich WordPress Themes
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+2 more
designthemes says

I’m a researcher/lecturer in the University of Amsterdam of applied sciences (40k students). I recently researched the existing education themes and the do not work for me. So Im very very happy with reward Envato is giving away: BRAVO

My main requirements for this theme would be:

I should be able to create a course. Students should be able to sign up for a course. I should be able to invite my existing students, I have their emails, to start a course.

A course should consist of a series of different lessons. Lesson materials can be: embedded youtube video or texts. Students should be able to see how they advance in a course. How many lessons did I do? how much lessons still to go?

After each lesson students need to answer some questions to check if they get it. Their answers should be stored for me to manually grade & feedback.

Auto correction of answers is not needed (makes it very complex). I will do the correction manually. So I should be able to grade & feedback the given answers.

(manual correction is a lot of work, but thats ok, I rather give grades/feedback, than give lectures to studs knowing that 80% is not paying attention and not learning)

After a grade & feedback is given, I should see in a dashboard when the students revised their answers. So I can have second look and check if their revisions make sense.

Students should receive a notification when their answers has been given a grade & feedback. I should receive a notification when a student revised an answer.

In addition what would be nice is a peer-review functionality, so that (at random or assigned), students can get to each others answers anonymously to review and give feedback.

Most important: I should be able to track my students activity: - are they taking the lessons? how are they processing? who are fast and who haven’t started yet? and are they answering the questions? is their answers already been given a grade & feedback? did they revised their answer after my grade/feedback?

In the end I need a dashboard with a list for each course of all student names + their activity. So students need to be able to sign-up, double opt-in to their student email account to verify.

It would be fun if I can give students badges or rewards for good work.

If you need more input, or have questions, please reply your contact info and we will get in touch and work together on this.

(ps. our education is all paid for, but adding a woocommerce integration at signup so student can pay for courses make it also for commercial educators a good theme)

Take a look at our demo

http://themeforest.net/item/guru-learning-management-wordpress-theme/7807232

Lessons, Questions, Quiz, Student Progress, Teachers Profile, Ranking system, Supports Woo-commerce Plugin, Feedback etc.,

Kindly let us know what can improved…

71 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Europe
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
JollyThemes says

Good Job :) @designthemes

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JimmyG164 says

Woah! hope our “Learnify” theme will be ready in time :)

very interested – if they are as good as the last theme I bought from you

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
churchoz says

Looking forward to purchasing a few responsive HTML versions fromt the winners :-)

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
GowthamSen says

Hi All,

I still see WPLMS is the best theme. I am looking forward to purhcase this kind of theme. Hopefully, some best theme come out of this contest. If not, I will pick WPLMS theme.

Thanks

17 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
snrt says

This is my Courses PSD Template : http://themeforest.net/item/coursaty-awesome-psd-template/6487234 If any one are interested in developing it just contact me :)

Hi

We are interested in converting your psd template, not sure if we can hit the deadline though.

@Shanefreer Is there a chance of extending the deadline for submission?

438 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

This is my Courses PSD Template : http://themeforest.net/item/coursaty-awesome-psd-template/6487234 If any one are interested in developing it just contact me :)

Hi

We are interested in converting your psd template, not sure if we can hit the deadline though.

@Shanefreer Is there a chance of extending the deadline for submission?

Sorry no extensions.

12 posts
  • United States
danielburns says

So what did we get out of this? Who submitted, and what?

438 posts
  • Australia
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+2 more
ShaneFreer Staff says

We reached our deadline and this event is now over!!

This particular Envato’s Most Wanted is now over. We typically wait a week to make sure any held/resubmitted items are processed before establishing the full set of winners. We’ll then announce all the winners and winners will receive their prizes in about 2-3 weeks from today (please do not contact us about status of prizes).

If you entered and haven’t already done so, be sure to sign the entry form! Good luck! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by