31 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
0effortthemes says

Hey Joshua,

Will a CMS based on Node.js be included? I haven’t seen anything here using Node.js as CMS n all…would that stack work for themeforest? ( MEAN or MEEN)

149 posts Get in the spotlight
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
FamousThemes says

Great contest ! This is what we need, diversity, to push our imagination :)

Just in time we got back from our summer holiday. We are in.

Good luck to all of you.

1243 posts
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
Smartik says

Come ON, people.

Psssst! I’m reading… ;)

311 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Come ON, people.
Psssst! I’m reading… ;)

37 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OhKube says

Come ON, people.

Stop sharing your business ideas which could be worth dozens of thousands of niches that are untapped. Jesus – how can you be doing this? I’ve got so many things up my sleeve and planned the whole year ahead (almost) and if I were to lose even one idea of these, I’d be sad. Why do I care? I don’t, I could care less, except – some random guys might pop and say “OH WHAT ABOUT X” and “X” is my niche that I so much want to break in and woopty woo, out of nowhere, you get owned.
Seriously, Envato do an effort and buy some business books for people.
//Edit: Sorry guys, don’t mean to be chunky or bad-intended, but am really in a shock right now, seeing this thread… It’s really annoying. Please stop. If you have questions about viability, contact support.

What is this? Someone with some common sense? No way!

31 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
0effortthemes says

Hey Joshua, Will a CMS based on Node.js be included? I haven’t seen anything here using Node.js as CMS n all…would that stack work for themeforest? ( MEAN or MEEN)

Anyone?

4 posts
kdenn says

My understanding of what a micro niche is…

Niches are broad:
  • Dating
  • Dogs
  • Cats
  • Travel
  • Self-Improvement
  • Health
  • Food/Recipes
Micro niches are more specific:
  • Christian Dating
  • Border Collies
  • Cat Grooming
  • See the World on a Budget
  • Increase Your Brain Power
  • Living with Bipolar Disorder
  • Italian Cooking

~Karen

4 posts
kdenn says

Come ON, people.

Stop sharing your business ideas which could be worth dozens of thousands of niches that are untapped. Jesus – how can you be doing this?...

What is this? ...

I have to agree that such an attitude needs to stay in that ever-so-popular marketing forum.

Besides, I have yet to find any business idea that is altogether unique. If it were, there likely wouldn’t be a market or audience for it anyway. :bigwink:

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
WatchMeShine says

Come ON, people.

Stop sharing your business ideas which could be worth dozens of thousands of niches that are untapped. Jesus – how can you be doing this?...

What is this? ...

I have to agree that such an attitude needs to stay in that ever-so-popular marketing forum.

Besides, I have yet to find any business idea that is altogether unique. If it were, there likely wouldn’t be a market or audience for it anyway. :bigwink:

Right on, Kdenn. Besides, even if I share my greatest idea ever hatched with everyone here, NO ONE, could do it like I can.

I used to think like themeflame, so I understand. But I was just blocking everything I really wanted. It sounds like common sense since, technically, we are all competitors, but the truth is, iron does sharpen iron and from what I’ve seen here, all of the great Authors and Elite status’ share their knowledge and wealth of experience. That is how they continue to grow.

311 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Come ON, people.

What is this? ...

Right on, Kdenn. Besides, even if I share my greatest idea ever hatched with everyone here, NO ONE, could do it like I can.

I used to think like themeflame, so I understand. But I was just blocking everything I really wanted. It sounds like common sense since, technically, we are all competitors, but the truth is, iron does sharpen iron and from what I’ve seen here, all of the great Authors and Elite status’ share their knowledge and wealth of experience. That is how they continue to grow.

I was going to give you a super lengthy reply, but then I realized, there’s nothing I can say to prove you that I am right (even if I am and anybody who was involved in anything, even small or big that had competition understands), so I’ll just say once again:

Protect what you have and let nobody steal it from under your nose. In other words, stop sharing your ideas and instead, execute them or find people to share with, don’t do it with the world.

by
by
by
by
by
by