This event is now over. Winners Announced!
We’ve put $10,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Tumblr Themes on ThemeForest. How do you collect? Be one of the first 20 to have a Tumblr Theme uploaded and approved.
What’s the reward? We’ll hand out $350 per Tumblr theme.
We’re also running a Best Item Contest where authors of all Tumblr Themes submitted between March 26th and May 21st will have a chance to win the following bonus cash prizes:
- Best Tumblr Blog: $1,000
- Best Tumblr Portfolio: $1,000
- Best Tumblr Business Theme: $1,000
- MIMESI – Creative Portfolio Theme for Tumblr
- Bloq – A Blocky Portfolio Theme for Tumblr
- Foundation Tumblr Theme
- Flattery Tumblr Business Theme
- Zen — A Premium Theme for Tumblr
- FLAT – Responsive Business Tumblr Theme
- Ceres – Responsive Tumblr Portfolio Template
- Ellisium – A Business Minded Tumblr Theme
It’s a Race and Contest!
This Envato’s Most Wanted is a race and a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read them in full!
Here are the key details:
- Submit your items on or after Wednesday, March 26th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, May 21st at 23.59 AEDT time.
- The winning files will get a share of $10,000 of prizes.
- Envato staff vote on bonus prize winners.
- An author can only win two (2) of the first 20 prizes.
- An author can win multiple bonus prizes (for different items).
- An author is allowed to convert an existing Envato Marketplace item to a Tumblr theme (e.g. site template, CMS theme, PSD, etc).
- All winners will also receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner badge.
- Bonus Prize winners will also receive a “Won a Contest” badge.
- Final eligibilty on entries for prizes are determined by Envato staff.
- All submissions during the event are eligible for the bonus prizes, not just the first 20 winners.
- Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
- Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!
How to Submit Your Items
- Upload your items according to the normal upload instructions.
- Make sure your familiar with the ThemeForest Submission Requirements.
- Submit your items here: WordPress: ThemeForest > Blogging > Tumblr.
What to Do After Your Items Are Approved
Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:
- Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
- Post your approved entries in this thread.
It’s as simple as that! Good luck!
This is great , guys!
Though I wish I waited a couple of days before submitting my theme (approved just this morning)
Going to work on new themes <3 Good luck, everyone!