36 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
CoreyDilley says

My item is also in First 10. Here it is: http://themeforest.net/item/unbounce-landing-page-template-for-startups/6913248

We are also participating in 7th Category: Best SaaS Trial Sign-up Template – Software pricing info & sign-up.

Hello Unbounce.. Please make the Platform Responsive soon, People started complaining about it. I understand but please make it fast.

Congratulations for being one of the first 10! Responsive design is one of our most requested features and we’re working hard to accommodate. It’s a huge project though, and we want to make sure we get it right, so I can’t estimate a date at this time.

36 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
CoreyDilley says

Hi…. Is There Any Charges For Submission

There are no fees for submission and Unbounce is giving Envato Authors a free account to design templates with. Good luck!

5 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
G10v3 says

Approach – Lead Gen Unbounce Template has been approved, entering category 12 – “Best Beauty Template”. :)

36 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
CoreyDilley says

Hello EMW Authors!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve created the Facebook Album for the Peoples Choice Awards: http://bit.ly/EMWPeoplesChoice. Of the top 5 most “liked” templates, Unbounce will choose 1 winner to receive $500. We’re adding screenshots of newly approved templates every day, so you’ll be entered automatically. Good luck!

106 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
nutzumi says

Hello EMW Authors!

Just wanted to let you know that we’ve created the Facebook Album for the Peoples Choice Awards: http://bit.ly/EMWPeoplesChoice. Of the top 5 most “liked” templates, Unbounce will choose 1 winner to receive $500. We’re adding screenshots of newly approved templates every day, so you’ll be entered automatically. Good luck!

Thank you, but link is not working because it have a dot at the end. here the correct one :)

EMWPeoplesChoice

good luck people, cheers

450 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
pixeful says

- Of the top 5 most Liked templates, Unbounce will choose one designer to win 500 big ones.

Means like even ONE it gets MOST likes, still Unbounce Moderators will look the best in 5 templates with most votes?

36 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
CoreyDilley says

- Of the top 5 most Liked templates, Unbounce will choose one designer to win 500 big ones. Means like even ONE it gets MOST likes, still Unbounce Moderators will look the best in 5 templates with most votes?

Yes, that’s right :)

47 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
hiddenpearls says

@CoreyDilly I am thinking not to participate now as first 10 items are already listed and I can’t get anything now :( if we didn’t won any other prize …

36 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
CoreyDilley says

@CoreyDilly I am thinking not to participate now as first 10 items are already listed and I can’t get anything now :( if we didn’t won any other prize …

I’m not sure what you mean, @hiddenpearls. The prizes for the first 10 only make up $3,500 of the $12,000 worth of prizes. There are still 19 prizes left to win!

47 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
hiddenpearls says

I’m not sure what you mean, @hiddenpearls. The prizes for the first 10 only make up $3,500 of the $12,000 worth of prizes. There are still 19 prizes left to win!

I mean if I submitted my item and I am not in the rest of the 19 prizes then what ??

by
by
by
by
by
by