• Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
Xstyler says

Where is Oli? I need his help :bashfulcute:
Hi Xstyler :) How can I help?

Hi, I sent you an email with a question about Law template I’m working on. Could you please check it. :asleep:

Thank you

509 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

This rejected: http://unbouncepages.com/webhost Generic? Seriously??? Thanks for my time.

88 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tinyamasisurum0 says

This rejected: http://unbouncepages.com/webhost Generic? Seriously??? Thanks for my time.

it is like one page web site template. If you could turn it to a only one purpose, like “30 day trial sign up page for a web hosting” it can be approved. it needs to be a landing page.

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
oligardner says

Hi everyone. To help clarify the goal here, I’d like to explain the purpose of a marketing landing page.

A landing page should have a single conversion goal. One page, one purpose.

This means there should be clear direction, using design elements, to complete a single action.

There should be 1, and only 1, thing to do, and thus, one thing to click.

The exceptions to this are:

1. A pricing grid that has a CTA on each pricing level. (Still one goal, just x versions of that goal) 2. A long click-through landing page that repeats the CTA. Same goal, different interaction points to that goal. 3. A long lead gen page that has a button at the bottom that smooth-scrolls back up to the form at the top of the page.

If your design has multiple things to do, its not a marketing landing page, and that’s in part why it’s being rejected.

If you’d like to provide flexibility to the person buying the template, include different versions, each with it’s own intent.

Make sense?

Feel free to email me at oli@unbounce.com if you need further advice on designing landing page templates.

Cheers Oli

509 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

At least 2 more templates got pricing table that gives multiple choose ;)

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
oligardner says

At least 2 more templates got pricing table that gives multiple choose ;)

And it’s not ideal in any instance.

Try standing back and looking at your design from 5 feet away. Is it absolutely clear that there is only 1 thing to do on the page?

If not, refine and simplify. And don’t worry about what others are doing.

509 posts
  • Won a competition
+4 more
pixeful says

So you can’t answer why half of templates have 2 Click Action (subscribe and Packs) – Mine Can’t.

350 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

So you can’t answer why half of templates have 2 Click Action (subscribe and Packs) – Mine Can’t.

Hi Pixeful, Oli is our guest here and has been exceedingly kind in offering his time, guidance and insight in an area where he and his team are considered leaders in the industry. Unbounce does not determine what items are accepted or rejected. If you have questions concerning your item you are encouraged to submit your item to the “Item Discussion” http://themeforest.net/forums/topic/item-discussion/26 Thread where others can offer advice.

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
mustachethemes says

You are so cool! Thank you for your help :)

Hi everyone. To help clarify the goal here, I’d like to explain the purpose of a marketing landing page.

A landing page should have a single conversion goal. One page, one purpose.

This means there should be clear direction, using design elements, to complete a single action.

There should be 1, and only 1, thing to do, and thus, one thing to click.

The exceptions to this are:

1. A pricing grid that has a CTA on each pricing level. (Still one goal, just x versions of that goal) 2. A long click-through landing page that repeats the CTA. Same goal, different interaction points to that goal. 3. A long lead gen page that has a button at the bottom that smooth-scrolls back up to the form at the top of the page.

If your design has multiple things to do, its not a marketing landing page, and that’s in part why it’s being rejected.

If you’d like to provide flexibility to the person buying the template, include different versions, each with it’s own intent.

Make sense?

Feel free to email me at oli@unbounce.com if you need further advice on designing landing page templates.

Cheers Oli
by
by
by
by
by
by