16 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in France
SeeYouCloud says

That’s right, but I get the feeling that many get rejected the first time. You might consider posting your template here for feedback before submitting. The Envato community’s been really welcoming and helpful.

Ok, thanks for information. I read all previous pages and posts in Item discussion forum to understand why such or such template is rejected. I think (or at least, i hope) it’s clear in my mind.

Just a question (maybe I dream, I should first try to make one correctly !) : can we submit two templates in a same category that inspires us ? :-)

Now, I have to hurry up ! I love handicap race ! ;-)

36 posts
    Located in Canada Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CoreyDilley says

That’s right, but I get the feeling that many get rejected the first time. You might consider posting your template here for feedback before submitting. The Envato community’s been really welcoming and helpful.

Ok, thanks for information. I read all previous pages and posts in Item discussion forum to understand why such or such template is rejected. I think (or at least, i hope) it’s clear in my mind.

Just a question (maybe I dream, I should first try do make one correctly !) : can we submit two template in a same category that inspires us ? :-)

Now, I have to hurry up ! I love handicap race ! ;-)

I’m pretty sure there’s no problem with submitting 2 templates in the same category.

20 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Spain
+1 more
j3dlab says

Any tips or template to create the documentation of an Unbounce template?

322 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Any tips or template to create the documentation of an Unbounce template?

You can check here: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/527/85/unbounce-submission-requirements

How to upload a .unbounce file is a good starting point :)

5 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
ConversionLab says

Just a quick update to let you know that the FORK SaaS landing page template has been updated with 2 more color variations.

You can see the preview of all 3 versions here
http://hello.conversionlab.no/fork?source=Themeforest-mostwanted

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Webdesignn says
Lotus Spa and Wellness Unbounce Landing Page is also updated with mobile version. Now it has 4 color styles and desktop and mobile version for every color. http://themeforest.net/item/lotus-spa-and-wellness-unbounce-landing-page/7029830
1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
wsilocalsearch says

There is a SERIOUS NEED for designs that apply to LOCAL businesses – plumbers, heating & air techs, carpet cleaners, dentists, where primary action is on PHONE CALLS.

Any desiogners interested in working on something for this niche please ping me @ tim@wsilocalsearch.com

Thanks!

4 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LanceMedia says

Is there any problem with review? It’s been 2 days and our template isn’t even at 8% :)

486 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
pixeful says

Few days left I think reviews should focus on accepting Unbounce templates and in case Soft-rejections help authors to be accepted faster.

Btw imho in case of few last days facebook voting would be not so fair :)

Anyway good luck everyone competition is almost ended only few days. <3

P.S. There is a big bonus for most items published for 1 authors, I see at this moment there is few authors with at least 3 items. What if there will be 2 or more winners with same quantity of unbounce templates? Huh :) Just wondering

16 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in France
SeeYouCloud says

Does anyone encountered issues in using links to remote css or js files ?

<link rel=”stylesheet” href=”... and <script src=”...

Indeed, it doesn’t seem to work, and I have to put entire code in Unbounce to make it work, which is not very pretty (especially for big files), I think :-)

I didn’t find anything in FAQ/ressources.

by
by
by
by
by
by