12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+1 more
scaryphantasm says

Awesome contest. Have been checking it out for an hour now and it looks very good to be honest.

Could i use Unbounce ebooks & webinar videos for my templates demos/examples?

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
gd0g says

Oli can I ask what the plan is in relation to all of the fantastic designs you will receive? Will any be available as templates in unbounce or will they all be available as premium themes from Themeforest? Which is fine just trying to understand how this will work. Very excited marketing consultant who lap all of this gold up either way!

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
oligardner says

Awesome contest. Have been checking it out for an hour now and it looks very good to be honest. Could i use Unbounce ebooks & webinar videos for my templates demos/examples?

We’d rather keep the content unique and unconnected to the Unbounce brand, so the designs are not related to what we are doing (but what marketers in general are trying to do).

Does that make sense?

If you want to do a B2B page that needs an ebook or webinar preview, then you could download them from us and get creative with a preview version of your own.

13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
oligardner says

Oli can I ask what the plan is in relation to all of the fantastic designs you will receive? Will any be available as templates in unbounce or will they all be available as premium themes from Themeforest? Which is fine just trying to understand how this will work. Very excited marketing consultant who lap all of this gold up either way!

As of now, they will be solely available through the Themeforest marketplace.

The plan is to let as many awesome page designers as possible design landing pages for our customers. And Themeforest is the best place for that to happen (and for talented designers to make money in the process).

12 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+1 more
scaryphantasm says

Awesome contest. Have been checking it out for an hour now and it looks very good to be honest. Could i use Unbounce ebooks & webinar videos for my templates demos/examples?

We’d rather keep the content unique and unconnected to the Unbounce brand, so the designs are not related to what we are doing (but what marketers in general are trying to do).

Does that make sense?

If you want to do a B2B page that needs an ebook or webinar preview, then you could download them from us and get creative with a preview version of your own.

Yes, thanks for the reply! :)

47 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mustachethemes says

How much will cost each Template on Themeforest? The same as a HTML landing page?

322 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

How much will cost each Template on Themeforest? The same as a HTML landing page?

Great question. The KB article should be live today sometime but for now, here are the proposed price breakdowns.

Pricing

$17 – $18: Low-level of overall detail

$20 – $21: Mid-level of overall detail

$24 – $25: High-level of overall detail

165 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a competition
+6 more
surjithctly says

Great!! I’m in.

Please clarify some doubts.

1. Does Unbounce support Resposnive design?
2. If no, Do we need a separate design and page for mobile? (with new grid?)
3. How to show Demo links? Unbounce shows 0 / 200 vistors, That means, its not available after that?
4. I’m also interested to know how much people are really using this and the demand?

Thanks for the great contest :-)

322 posts
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Great!! I’m in.

Please clarify some doubts.

1. Does Unbounce support Resposnive design?
2. If no, Do we need a separate design and page for mobile? (with new grid?)
3. How to show Demo links? Unbounce shows 0 / 200 vistors, That means, its not available after that?
4. I’m also interested to know how much people are really using this and the demand?

Thanks for the great contest :-)

Hi surjithctly, I will defer some of these items to Oli, but will give you a bit of info on how you are to generate your demo link for your ThemeForest item submission. This information will be in the Unbounce KB article that should be available later today.

How to generate your preview URL

After finishing your Unbounce landing page…

1. Go to the Page Overview screen (the screen before you enter the page builder) and click “Change URL”.

Unbounce Demo Link

2. Enter the URL that you would like. The free account will only allow you to change the URL and keep the domain as http://unbouncepages/, which will work just fine for submitting your templates to Envato. Upgrading to a paid plan will allow you to add a custom domain if you wish.

3. To publish your page to the URL you’ve selected, click “Publish Page”. A few second later, you’ll have a functioning preview URL.

Hope that helps :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
dannomatic says

Hi all – and hiya Oli! This is sweet, I’m excited to throw our hat in the ring and participate.

Quick question: if we have an account already is it possible to have the account “developer” enabled for template creation?

by
by
by
by
by
by