322 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Hi everyone! Just a quick heads up that the review team is working their way through the queue as we speak and should be getting to your items soon. Remember, winning is based on submission date of approved items. Keep a close eye on your approval response as a soft rejected item will need to be fixed and resubmitted before contest end.

Thanks and good luck :)

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CoreyDilley says

Thanks a lot @CoreyDilley for taking the time to answer me ! :-)

I think I will let the custom CSS text-shadow (“woh ?! is he suicidal ??” :) lol)... but I’ll comment it out. So, both the end-user and the Envato’s reviewer won’t wince (which is the most important), but at least, if you or the end-user are curious, you could be able to see yourself how the landing “really” render with all its features by simple uncommenting the required lines :-)

However, I’m suddenly in the grip of anxiety…. :-) ==> we talked about text-shadow… but, we are well ok that there are no problem for box-shadow ???? :D

I read no contraindication about box shadow in your guidelines…

No problem! :)

What we suggest for images is that the shadow be a separate element that sits behind the image on the page. That way, when the template’s image is replaced with a new image of the customer’s choosing, the shadow is left behind. If you’re using a shadow on a box that you created in Unbounce, I’d guess that the box and the shadow are already 2 separate elements, so that should be fine.

Hope that helps!

16 posts
  • Located in France
SeeYouCloud says

No problem! :)

What we suggest for images is that the shadow be a separate element that sits behind the image on the page. That way, when the template’s image is replaced with a new image of the customer’s choosing, the shadow is left behind. If you’re using a shadow on a box that you created in Unbounce, I’d guess that the box and the shadow are already 2 separate elements, so that should be fine.

Hope that helps!

Unfortunately, as I’m fond of CSS power, I almost never use any image or other trick for shadow (neither anything else like gradient, shapes, etc.) The more I use CSS only, the more I’m happy :-) So, as you guess, this means I made box-shadow with CSS too. So, because I’m prudent, I will use “ugly” grey boxes to simulate shadows…and blow up any style that contains the “shadow” word lol

Alala… :)

13 posts
  • Located in Europe
Cocomero says

I got pretty stupid question. But I always have a problem with this.

Could you please announce deadline date in more specific way understandable for Europeans?

In my country we use military time. We don’t use all these AM/PM things. I just would like to be sure. Is this correct or not?:

Sydney (Australia) Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 00:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours
Berlin (Germany) Tuesday, 11 March 2014, 14:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour

In my country “midnight” means the end of the day we are talking about. So, midnight is actually 23:59:59 and then we got Thursday 13 March (00:00:00).

It’s so confusing :(

Now I can see 10 March 2014 23:41:00 on my clock and I really know that it is extremely stupid question but do I have ~ 12 hours to go or.. 36?

16 posts
  • Located in France
SeeYouCloud says

36, I think :)

You can check it here : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=152 :)

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

Could you please announce deadline date in more specific way understandable for Europeans?

In my country we use military time. We don’t use all these AM/PM things. I just would like to be sure. Is this correct or not?:

In my country “midnight” means the end of the day we are talking about. So, midnight is actually 23:59:59 and then we got Thursday 13 March (00:00:00).

Now I can see 10 March 2014 23:41:00 on my clock and I really know that it is extremely stupid question but do I have ~ 12 hours to go or.. 36?

I asked the exact same question before we started :) I’m afraid I’ll confuse matters even more if I try to figure out what time it ends in your timezone, so let’s just say the contest ends at 23:59:59 on March 12th AEDT.

13 posts
  • Located in Europe
Cocomero says

36, I think :) You can check it here : http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=152 :)

That’s what I did.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?iso=20140312T00&p1=240&p2=195

Unfortunately there is some confusing note on this page:

Form assistance To specify midnight (start of day), select “00 / 12 am” in the Hour-field and 00 in the Minutes field
13 posts
  • Located in Europe
Cocomero says

I asked the exact same question before we started :) I’m afraid I’ll confuse matters even more if I try to figure out what time it ends in your timezone, so let’s just say the contest ends at 23:59:59 on March 12th AEDT.

So, exactly 38 hours to go. Am I right?

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

So, exactly 38 hours to go. Am I right?

Yes, I believe that’s correct.

4 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
LanceMedia says

Our Item is approved :)

Visio – Landing Page for Startups & Web Services is a clean and modern Landing Page with focus on conversion, it can be used to promote web services, launching startups or converted for use in any lead gen or click-through campaign.

Our template is suitable for both Startup Template, SaaS Trial Sign-up Template and Agency Template categories, but if we’re allowed just to pick one to compete, we select the Agency Category.

Thanks guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by