36 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
CoreyDilley says

Great!! I’m in.

Please clarify some doubts.

1. Does Unbounce support Resposnive design?
2. If no, Do we need a separate design and page for mobile? (with new grid?)
3. How to show Demo links? Unbounce shows 0 / 200 vistors, That means, its not available after that?
4. I’m also interested to know how much people are really using this and the demand?

Thanks for the great contest :-)

Hi Surjithctly,

I work at Unbounce with Oli. Thought I’d jump in to help answer your questions.

Unbounce is currently working on supporting responsive design, but doesn’t currently. That doesn’t mean that you have to create a separate design and page for mobile, but it is an opportunity to stand out from other authors and if you do, you’ll be automatically entered in the Best Bundle Bonus Prize.

Josh explained how to get your demo link. Regarding your visitor limit, if you signed up through this landing page, you will be given 800 extra unique visitors per month. If you didn’t, enter your email on the form with the email you previously used to open your account. Don’t worry about continuing the process to create your free account, because you already have one! Our support team will make sure you get a total of 1,000 unique visitors/month.

Unbounce is nearly 5 years old and has grown quickly to 80,000 users. Over 3,500 landing pages are published every week and our #1 most requested feature has been “a template marketplace”. Since our users are primarily marketers, they often lack design skills. They need you, Surjithctly!

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

Hi all – and hiya Oli! This is sweet, I’m excited to throw our hat in the ring and participate. Quick question: if we have an account already is it possible to have the account “developer” enabled for template creation?

Hey Dannomatic! I work at Unbounce with Oli. Thought I could give you an answer quickly :)

If you already have an Unbounce account, you can use your existing account. You don’t need a special type of account to create templates. We’re just offering free accounts to Envato Authors who don’t already have one. A benefit to opening a free account though, is that you won’t impact your existing account’s Unique Visitor limit. Just something to consider.

We’re glad everyone’s as excited about the EMW as we are! Glad you’re joining us.

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
oligardner says

Hi all – and hiya Oli! This is sweet, I’m excited to throw our hat in the ring and participate. Quick question: if we have an account already is it possible to have the account “developer” enabled for template creation?

Yo Danno! Awesome that you guys will be involved. Excited to see what you come up with.

143 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Webbu says

Hi,

Great contest. I want to ask one question; Are we need to create design with page builder & only download .ubounce file then pack it with a small instruction for how to upload/use. Is that all? I want to be check if I understand wrong. :)

355 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Hi, Great contest. I want to ask one question; Are we need to create design with page builder & only download .ubounce file then pack it with a small instruction for how to upload/use. Is that all? I want to be check if I understand wrong. :)

Hey Webbu, yes that really is the bulk of it :) You can however include the .psd or any other dependent assets.

143 posts Designer & Developer
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Webbu says

Hi, Great contest. I want to ask one question; Are we need to create design with page builder & only download .ubounce file then pack it with a small instruction for how to upload/use. Is that all? I want to be check if I understand wrong. :)
Hey Webbu, yes that really is the bulk of it :) You can however include the .psd or any other dependent assets.

Thanks for quick answer. The last question is for mobile version of our ubounce theme. Are we need to create one more theme for mobile version?

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

Thanks for quick answer. The last question is for mobile version of our ubounce theme. Are we need to create one more theme for mobile version?

Hi Webbu,

Corey from Unbounce here. Unfortunately, we don’t support responsive themes yet, so you’re correct. If you’d like your theme to be mobile-friendly, you would have to create a desktop and a mobile version.

47 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Europe
+3 more
mustachethemes says

The demo can only have 200 visits? What happened after that? We have some landing pages and they have more than 3,000 visits in a month each. And if the demo doesn’t work sales will go down. I hope you guys can explain me this point. Thanks.

355 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

The demo can only have 200 visits? What happened after that? We have some landing pages and they have more than 3,000 visits in a month each. And if the demo doesn’t work sales will go down. I hope you guys can explain me this point. Thanks.

Hi Moustachethemes,

If you signed up for your free account from http://get.unbounce.com/free-for-envato-authors/, Unbounce will add an extra 800 views/month to your account. If you ever go over, Unbounce will know that you’re an Envato Author and we’ll never revoke your account or ask you to pay for an upgrade. As long as you’ve filled out the form at http://get.unbounce.com/free-for-envato-authors/, you can ignore the Traffic Usage Meter, because you’re special.

121 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
nutzumi says

Hi there, I notice a bar at the bottom said “Built using the Unbounce Landing Page Platform” is the paid account include this bar when create the page? if it not, I think it kinda weird when all item for sales in themeforest are include this bar because we all create from a free account. just curious. :|

by
by
by
by
by
by