355 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

Hi there, I notice a bar at the bottom said “Built using the Unbounce Landing Page Platform” is the paid account include this bar when create the page? if it not, I think it kinda weird when all item for sales in themeforest are include this bar because we all create from a free account. just curious. :|

Hey nutzumi, all paid plans with Unbounce will not have the “built with Unbounce” present. For the purpose of demonstration to buyers, I believe this is acceptable.

121 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+5 more
nutzumi says

Hi there, I notice a bar at the bottom said “Built using the Unbounce Landing Page Platform” is the paid account include this bar when create the page? if it not, I think it kinda weird when all item for sales in themeforest are include this bar because we all create from a free account. just curious. :|
Hey nutzumi, all paid plans with Unbounce will not have the “built with Unbounce” present. For the purpose of demonstration to buyers, I believe this is acceptable.

Ok! thanks for the reply :bigsmile:

4 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
QuiGloriam says

Have a question:

Can I use watermaked photodune photos in the unbounce theme as a preview? Also, if I can use those only in the preview but not in the final theme, how do I separate the preview from the actual theme that I’m going to submit to themeforest?

If I can’t use photodune images, is there an alternative to use images and create a “what it could look” preview?

Thanks.

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

Have a question:

Can I use watermaked photodune photos in the unbounce theme as a preview? Also, if I can use those only in the preview but not in the final theme, how do I separate the preview from the actual theme that I’m going to submit to themeforest?

If I can’t use photodune images, is there an alternative to use images and create a “what it could look” preview?

Thanks.

Hi QuiGloriam,

Here’s the best way to use images in your live demo without distributing them:
  1. Create your page with all the images you want to use & publish it, so you get the demo link that you’ll submit to ThemeForest.
  2. Duplicate the page
  3. Remove the Photodune images and insert placeholder images
  4. Download that page & submit it to ThemeForest

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

176 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
surjithctly says

I just started using unbounce today. And It seems a great App at the first look. But what I assume is this is really great for Beginners/Marketers. But not for designers :-) because its missing some features when I tried to implement my layout. Some issues are listed below.

1. Created using 940 grid but not showing the grid in the Editor.
  2. Using inline styles and absolute positioning.
  3. Told Open Sans can be used, but no Light or semi bold font.
  4. Cannot use custom font-size or line height.
  5. Cannot add placeholder for textbox.
  6. Cannot upload multiple images at a time
  7. Duplicate option does not have a shortcut.
  8. Cannot replace the text with same style. Returning to default when pasted from clipboard. Fine if typed manually.
  9. Ctrl+v is not working on properties pane.
  10. Cannot add the same form in footer.
Can anyone from unbounce check this and tell me if there is any fix for it.

Also, To Themeforest, Once approved a landing page in this category, Can I upload the same design to HTML landing page category? As we are doing the same in HTML and WP category :-)

355 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in United States
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
JoshuaSprague Envato team says

I just started using unbounce today. And It seems a great App at the first look. But what I assume is this is really great for Beginners/Marketers. But not for designers :-) because its missing some features when I tried to implement my layout. Some issues are listed below.
  8. Cannot replace the text with same style. Returning to default when pasted from clipboard. Fine if typed manually.
Can anyone from unbounce check this and tell me if there is any fix for it. Also, To Themeforest, Once approved a landing page in this category, Can I upload the same design to HTML landing page category? As we are doing the same in HTML and WP category :-)

Hello, glad to hear you decided to participate in the EMW :) I will defer all Unbounce questions back to Unbounce. Earlier in this Thread Oli has stated that If you’re having any trouble building your page, their Customer Success team is ready to help (success@unbounce.com). Or, if you have any feedback on product improvements,they would really appreciate your feedback. Almost all the new features they build are from user feedback in our forums (https://getsatisfaction.com/unbounce).

As to your question about adding the same design to other categories, the answer is yes! In fact why not build an HTML, PSD, WordPress, and Joomla version while your are at :)

Hope that helps.

27 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+6 more
PixFort says

Hello, we submitted our item 3 days ago, and it’s still in “Temporarily held by the review team” since then, what could be the reason behind this time delay?

36 posts
  • Located in Canada
CoreyDilley says

Can anyone from unbounce check this and tell me if there is any fix for it. Also, To Themeforest, Once approved a landing page in this category, Can I upload the same design to HTML landing page category? As we are doing the same in HTML and WP category :-)

Hi Surjith,

I’ve shared your feedback with our Director of Product. His response is below:

You’re right that Unbounce was built primarily for marketers who do not have access to designers or developers. This is why we’re so excited about Themeforest as an option for our customers to find templates! That being said, we definitely recognize the need for everything on your list. As Joshua mentioned, most of your feedback has been discussed in our customer forums on Get Satisfaction. At the moment we are staying razor focused on our more requested features like responsive design. We do hope to tackle all of your requests over time though, especially as we get Unbounce in front of more designers like yourself.

Carter

If there’s anything you’re struggling to accomplish, please email support@unbounce.com and they’ll be happy to help you out.

492 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
rayoflightt says

I’ve tested Unbounce and biggest problem for me is that there is no custom font sizes, no bold fonts and no possibility for 100% width for images or at least backgrounds with background color so only boxed layout can be made. I don’t expect responsive design for smaller screens, that’s not even necessary but 100% section background width is really important in modern design.

13 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
oligardner says

I’ve tested Unbounce and biggest problem for me is that there is no custom font sizes, no bold fonts and no possibility for 100% width for images or at least backgrounds with background color so only boxed layout can be made. I don’t expect responsive design for smaller screens, that’s not even necessary but 100% section background width is really important in modern design.

Hi rayoflightt, If you select a page section (click inside it), there is an option in the properties pane that says “Stretch background to page edges”, this lets you do full width coloured backgrounds.

You can also put a wide or repeating background image in there for full width.

If you want more control, you can also have an image as the background for the page or a page section – and have it automatically scale to the size of the window.

Here’s an article about how to do it for a fullscreen page background: http://support.unbounce.com/entries/505297-How-can-I-make-a-background-image-scale-the-full-page-

If you want to do the same for a page “section”, change the #id in that code to be the id of the page section (shown on the bottom of the properties pane when you select the section).

Hope that helps!

by
by
by
by
by
by