16 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Turkey
successcoder says

I have a multi-purpose template already under design which a full featured real estate is also part of it ( can be activated ). Does it count, right?

486 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ShaneFreer Envato team says

Does it count if an already approved theme that doesn’t have some of the features you quoted in the beginning is updated and those features are added?

We’re only looking for new items, no update prizes for this event. I do recommend you consider including the features we mentioned as these are what buyers are looking for when shopping for Real Estate themes.

486 posts
  • Located in Australia
+6 more

I have a multi-purpose template already under design which a full featured real estate is also part of it ( can be activated ). Does it count, right?

Yes as long as your theme is submitted during the event dates & has the feature requirements then your item will be eligible. Good Luck!

486 posts
  • Located in Australia
+6 more

Nice! We would like to know under which category should we upload it? Corporate > Business?

Regards,

StylemixThemes

Yes thanks!

96 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
designingmedia says

oh my poor HTML designers :( maybe a day we will see on the forum Most Wanted Real Estate HTML Template! :)

460 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Chile
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
NCDesigner says

A question….. also need submit html/css??? but I go be submit template wordpress

47 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
hiddenpearls says

I am new to envato themes business and I wanted to ask

1. Can we use this plugin http://vc.wpbakery.com/ in our real estate theme ?? 2. Should we first approve the PSD of the theme and then start working on html/css and WP themes ??

96 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
designingmedia says

Hi @hiddenpearls,

Yes you can use this plugin (but you should purchase extended license if would you like to sell your themes on ThemeForest).

For second question, I think no, you can upload your WordPress theme directly no need PSD design.

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
RicardoRL says

You guys just had one for RE themes, why have another so soon? Thanks for mentioning my RE5 theme!

because most current themes are not of quality, obviously envato realizes that

394 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

I am new to envato themes business and I wanted to ask 1. Can we use this plugin http://vc.wpbakery.com/ in our real estate theme ?? 2. Should we first approve the PSD of the theme and then start working on html/css and WP themes ??

If you try with direct wp thn make sure tht you have great design to upload on Themeforest. offcourse its always better to have a approved theme to work with.

by
by
by
by
by
by