what mean of eps with editable font and another eps with outlined font
when I outline eps file, reviewer just said
All text need to be editable
so i am confuse now what mean outline font can edit ?
help me with tutorial
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
The reviewer probably wants you to provide 2 EPS – one with editable font and another with outlined font.
You need to keep the text editable so buyer can change text to what they want; while outlining the text will not let they do so. That’s why reviewer required that.