- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
In an attempt to save on cost and weight I’d like to check out some e-readers that allow me to read textbooks.
Ideal product would have:
- color display
- preferable e-ink, something with good contrast and no glare.
- A method to add annotations or save passages
- support for pdf, epub and if possible html, the more support the better.
The kindle comes closer than anything else, the ipad has a backlit display…this is annoying and it has way more than what I need.
The kindle however does not sport a color display and it’s method for underlining passages appears to be clunky.
I suppose you already search for this, but just in case can be helpful.
I had the kindle and sold it like 3 months ago. I was thinking on getting the ipad but instead of reading i will be wasting time playing with it…
The nook (by Barnes and Noble) is also a great ebook reader. I was going for that one till I see the new Kindle. I hope the highlighting is better as its clunky as you said…
Go Kindle! lol