66 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
m-elgendy says

I seem to have the same error in themeforest, I tried lots of thing and the website support isn’t helpful at all,

I opened a ticket and i contacted the support lots of time, i even called them in the phone and they were like “No its the support open a ticket” and i was like “Oh okay, Thanks”.

Its really a waste of trying to get help from the support.

I did a fast search and i found out that other people having the same issues, so i thought i’d come here and type my issue here.

@Envato Work harder and take care of support tickets cuz the support is really poor here.

Thanks in advance.

4585 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

You have to be patient m-elgendy. You only opened up the ticket yesterday and I see one of our Support team members has already responded to you today asking for more information. Upload issues can be very difficult to diagnose due every factor from an incorrect letter in the file’s name to an issue with your internet service provider.

My suggestion would be to follow the instructions that Support sent you and give them as much info as you can about the problem and the file you’re trying to upload. I realize it’s frustrating and you want to get your file reviewed, but continually posting on the forums will not speed up the process. Thanks!

66 posts
  • Egypt
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
m-elgendy says

Thanks a lot for your reply and im sorry if i submitted too many requests, All im asking for is to solve the problem so i can keep using you great services and i know how hard these things are but you guys can handle it ;) We trust you.

Take your time guys.

Sorry again and thanks a lot :)

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
3iCreationz says

Me also was fed up with this error but when I decreased the size of PreviewImages.zip then my files uploaded successfully. Try this, May be it would be helpful for you.

Regards BC

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
grafixstuff says

hello

some problem here, i can`t solve it for the moment, i have 1 ticken opened, i wait….

thx !

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
zheksha says

YEEEEE :bigsmile: I fix it up!!! Just decreased the size of preview.zip file 10x

187 posts Less is more
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
DesignDistrict says

I have been having this issue for then last 7 days. Sent a ticket to support and still waiting on a fix. I think i will try this and let you know if it works for me.

by
by
by
by
by
by