24 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

I put in a ticket a few days ago to rename one of my plugins.

The plugin was named “User Profiles Plugin for WordPress”

I asked for it to be renamed “User Profiles Made Easy – WordPress Plugin” because that is the name it has been going by.

I never got any email response to my support ticket, but today I find the item is now named simply “Made Easy – WordPress Plugin”

Really? How do they miss the main key words of the title (User Profiles) and call something “Made Easy”? Doesn’t such a non-descriptive file name go against Envato’s own terms?

Am I stuck with this for another 3-4 days, or does anyone know a faster way to get this fixed?

I tried placing comments about the title in a file update as a message to the reviewer several times, but they seem to just be ignored.

86 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
groupp says

I put in a ticket a few days ago to rename one of my plugins.

The plugin was named “User Profiles Plugin for WordPress”

I asked for it to be renamed “User Profiles Made Easy – WordPress Plugin” because that is the name it has been going by.

I never got any email response to my support ticket, but today I find the item is now named simply “Made Easy – WordPress Plugin”

Really? How do they miss the main key words of the title (User Profiles) and call something “Made Easy”? Doesn’t such a non-descriptive file name go against Envato’s own terms?

Am I stuck with this for another 3-4 days, or does anyone know a faster way to get this fixed?

I tried placing comments about the title in a file update as a message to the reviewer several times, but they seem to just be ignored.

I requested a staff reply for you. Maybe they can help :D

24 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

Thank you groupp, I hope so :)

2568 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+16 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Hey gents,

I’ve just notified Support about this, will see if they can assist as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

p.s: also altered the title as per request via flagged message :)

Cheers.

24 posts
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

Thanks so much contrastblack!

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
argenisferrer Envato team says

Hi ThemeFluent!

Sorry about the mixup we have corrected the name just now. Please check and make sure everything is ok :)

24 posts
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

Thank you argenisferrer, the title is good now.

If possible, could you please change the title of my other plugin: Ajax Content Browser for WordPress

I would like it changed to: Ajax Content Navigator for WordPress

This should have been the original name of the plugin but for some reason it got mixed up.

Thanks so much, everyone has been so helpful!

29 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
argenisferrer Envato team says

Could you please reply to the ticket you already had created with that request? This will reopen the ticket and I’ll take care of it!

Sorry for the extra step, but we really need to have those recorded on the ticket.

24 posts
+4 more
ThemeFluent says

Sure, just one thing – how do I reply to a ticket?

I never got any email confirmation when opening the ticket or when it was addressed.

75 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
David_Blanco says

Sure, just one thing – how do I reply to a ticket? I never got any email confirmation when opening the ticket or when it was addressed.

check your spam folder!

by
by
by
by
by
by