Little confused here, do we as themeforest authors who run a support forum inside a euro country have to add some sort off euro cookie law warning?
Saw a few plugins which could help but not sure if we are required to add this to our wptitans.com address.
any suggestions or your experiences would be helpful.
Thanks m8, know enough i guess for now.
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Exclusive Author
Just read about it but it seems like a stupid rule. Even using Google Analytics without letting the user know is illegal. But thanks for the information, cosmincotor.