• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Azerbaijan
UltraDesigns says

Surprising qualification for the Greece.
Surprising? Still? How about the win of European Championship in 2004?! Russians won the first game by chance! In matches with Poland (2nd half) and Greece they played like underdogs, like they played every time before when the lost the most important matches. Really, it’s shame for the supporters!
Ilyon, Are you sure you’re watching the right matches? :)
What d’u mean? ;)

haha, wht d’u mean by Russia won first match by chance? :D u think 4-1 is chance? :P

153 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Ilyon says

UltraDesigns, Czechs have made a tactical mistake in the defense line against Russia. The allowed to use for Russian team the single tactic – to play in counterattacks. Initially, the game against Greece was doomed to failure because Greeks don’t play like Russia likes.

Against Czechs, when score was 2-1 the game could end 2-2 or 2-3, not 4-1! But this happened in match against Poland when instead of leading 2-0 they’ve lost a goal. It’s just like alternative reality.

302 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Codestar says

Surprising? Still? How about the win of European Championship in 2004?! Russians won the first game by chance! In matches with Poland (2nd half) and Greece they played like underdogs, like they played every time before when the lost the most important matches. Really, it’s shame for the supporters!
What d’u mean? ;)

I Mean, I respect to Greece. But i want to enjoy from Greece’s matches. Greece playing just for result. just for 1 goal. I am watching this tournament for enjoy as a supporter… ;) a little more action :D

153 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Ilyon says

What d’u mean? ;)
I Mean, I respect to Greece. But i want to enjoy from Greece’s matches. Greece playing just for result. just for 1 goal. I am watching this tournament for enjoy as a supporter… ;) a little more action :D
+1

To be honest, I’m not supporter of Greek team. I’m not Greek. I’m just living here. My favorite team on Euro is Italy. But I feel they will not qualify to 1/4 final. :(

302 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Codestar says

What d’u mean? ;)
+1 To be honest, I’m not supporter of Greek team. I’m not Greek. I’m just living here. My favorite team on Euro is Italy. But I feel they will not qualify to 1/4 final. :(

Hehehe Yeah, we will see next matches :) by the way, i can’t dream Greece and Germany Final match. 90min torture. Germany is same. Germany making good score always but never any excitement! :) OR i don’t know anything for about football :D

3650 posts Community Moderator
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

Hehehe Yeah, we will see next matches :) by the way, i can’t dream Greece and Germany Final match. 90min torture. Germany is same. Germany making good score always but never any excitement! :) OR i don’t know anything for about football :D

Guess what. Greece is up against Germany in the Quarterfinals next (assuming tonight goes down as expected)! ;)

4 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United Kingdom
scrapcar says

There’s no reason why England can’t win, so why England.

2016 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

Guess what. Greece is up against Germany in the Quarterfinals next (assuming tonight goes down as expected)! ;)

yup, Greece and Germany in quarterfinals :)

1394 posts
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Stylius says

This will be epic. :D

376 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 2 000 000 - 4 999 999 dollars
  • Power Elite Author
  • United States
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
GoodLayers says

Can’t wait!!! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by