205 posts
  • Located in Azerbaijan
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
UltraDesigns says

Surprising qualification for the Greece.
Surprising? Still? How about the win of European Championship in 2004?! Russians won the first game by chance! In matches with Poland (2nd half) and Greece they played like underdogs, like they played every time before when the lost the most important matches. Really, it’s shame for the supporters!
Ilyon, Are you sure you’re watching the right matches? :)
What d’u mean? ;)

haha, wht d’u mean by Russia won first match by chance? :D u think 4-1 is chance? :P

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belarus
+2 more
Ilyon says

UltraDesigns, Czechs have made a tactical mistake in the defense line against Russia. The allowed to use for Russian team the single tactic – to play in counterattacks. Initially, the game against Greece was doomed to failure because Greeks don’t play like Russia likes.

Against Czechs, when score was 2-1 the game could end 2-2 or 2-3, not 4-1! But this happened in match against Poland when instead of leading 2-0 they’ve lost a goal. It’s just like alternative reality.

313 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
Codestar says

Surprising? Still? How about the win of European Championship in 2004?! Russians won the first game by chance! In matches with Poland (2nd half) and Greece they played like underdogs, like they played every time before when the lost the most important matches. Really, it’s shame for the supporters!
What d’u mean? ;)

I Mean, I respect to Greece. But i want to enjoy from Greece’s matches. Greece playing just for result. just for 1 goal. I am watching this tournament for enjoy as a supporter… ;) a little more action :D

153 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belarus
+2 more
Ilyon says

What d’u mean? ;)
I Mean, I respect to Greece. But i want to enjoy from Greece’s matches. Greece playing just for result. just for 1 goal. I am watching this tournament for enjoy as a supporter… ;) a little more action :D
+1

To be honest, I’m not supporter of Greek team. I’m not Greek. I’m just living here. My favorite team on Euro is Italy. But I feel they will not qualify to 1/4 final. :(

313 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+7 more
Codestar says

What d’u mean? ;)
+1 To be honest, I’m not supporter of Greek team. I’m not Greek. I’m just living here. My favorite team on Euro is Italy. But I feel they will not qualify to 1/4 final. :(

Hehehe Yeah, we will see next matches :) by the way, i can’t dream Greece and Germany Final match. 90min torture. Germany is same. Germany making good score always but never any excitement! :) OR i don’t know anything for about football :D

3715 posts Community Moderator
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Located in Netherlands
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Moderator says

Hehehe Yeah, we will see next matches :) by the way, i can’t dream Greece and Germany Final match. 90min torture. Germany is same. Germany making good score always but never any excitement! :) OR i don’t know anything for about football :D

Guess what. Greece is up against Germany in the Quarterfinals next (assuming tonight goes down as expected)! ;)

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United Kingdom
scrapcar says

There’s no reason why England can’t win, so why England.

2180 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Guess what. Greece is up against Germany in the Quarterfinals next (assuming tonight goes down as expected)! ;)

yup, Greece and Germany in quarterfinals :)

1411 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
Stylius says

This will be epic. :D

381 posts
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
GoodLayers says

Can’t wait!!! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by