1694 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

I’m watching this fall in these days (set to 5H or daily):

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/eur-usd-advanced-chart

Got some money in USD that I wish to use this year probably.. Does anybody with some forex background know if this fall is going to continue? I believe we are after some rising of the euro (since june this year remember when it was below 1.2!!) now it’s dollar’s time again, I hope :D But what I hope doesn’t matter. Anyone got an opinion?

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

I guess times are difficult for the ForEx industry, especially with this whole fuss around Ireland and perhaps Spains and Portugal soon.. :o It could very well swing both ways, really.

But then again, I’m basing my opinion on ECON101 , maybe the mr. bigshots up in their ivory towers can predict the future more accurately – heck, they might even have inside knowledge ;)

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

now it’s dollar’s time again, I hope :D But what I hope doesn’t matter. Anyone got an opinion?

no dollar time my friend, is the WWIII era now.

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

now it’s dollar’s time again, I hope :D But what I hope doesn’t matter. Anyone got an opinion?
no dollar time my friend, is the WWIII era now.

What WW3 ? I’m not very well kept updated with the world but I don’t see no WW3 coming :,)

1625 posts Building the Web.
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ZoomIt says

yeah.. what’s with the WW3 hype ?

715 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
majd_abdul says

yeah.. what’s with the WW3 hype ?

Haven’t you heard? It’s between the New Axis of Evil led by Emperor S.Jobs, and the rest of the free world led by Flash-Man!

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

What WW3 ? I’m not very well kept updated with the world but I don’t see no WW3 coming :,)

Let’s hope I’m wrong.

569 posts Fuel Your Web
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Won a competition Had an item featured on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+5 more
Pirenko says

China wants to rule the world and they are making everything to keep the dollar value down, because the yuan is still pegged with USD . This way their products/exportations are cheaper and they still buy oil and other commodities at the same relative price.
With all this finantial crisis I think that the dollar value will stay low until something happens in China or when they start losing influence on the global market (I don’t see this happening).

7289 posts
+5 more
doru says

China wants to rule the world and they are making everything to keep the dollar value down, because the yuan is still pegged with USD . This way their products/exportations are cheaper and they still buy oil and other commodities at the same relative price.

This can one point of view, another one could be :) :

Entity A has a lot of debt, a lot of money to give to Entity B. There are two option. One is to pay the debt at a great sacrifice. Second is to eliminate Entity B and make the debt disappear.

Entity B may chose to not want the money back, but just to ask from time to time for heavy favours. Entity A will definitely do not like this, as no one likes to be controlled by someone else. Then again it may chose to eliminate Entity B and continue with his life.

But first, Entity A needs a reason, so no one can accuse him after.

Just basic criminal psychology applied on international level. :D :P

+6 more
Firsh says

Who is entity A and B? And by eliminating why is it good for A? It can take whatever it wants freely?

by
by
by
by
by
by