• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
UBLThemes says

Woke up today, put on my trousers and went down stairs, I put my hand in my pocket and found £60, didnt even know it was there :)

About to get in the car, and the post man comes and knocks on my window and asks me to sign for a letter.

I open the letter and a large check from a client i had given up on them paying me was in there.

Got to work and about 2 hours in to the day, someone walks in and asks if they can offer there services.

I think, here we go, people selling me on things…

Anyway the person went on to say he has a team of 4-5 experience selling people who are freelance who are commission based only and offered to try and sell my web development and design skills.

So now i have a free sales team, its 100% free because they give me what i ask for, and they add there commission on top of that value.

I am 60 pound richer as well as the large check…

All in all its been a pretty constructive day :D

900 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

I usually get the opposite. Couple of days ago I woke up, no cigarettes, no coffee. Then I went into the store with a large banknote (didn’t have smaller one) and the store couldn’t break that note into smaller ones so I went to another store and they also couldn’t do it so the third store was lucky but they didn’t have my cigarettes but I didn’t have the nerves anymore so I took it.

Then I had to go to some distant part of the city. I was waiting for the right bus for like an hour or more and got pissed off and went home. On the way home there was another station and on that station was a notification saying that buses won’t go here from 22.09.2012. till 05.10.2012. And it was like 10th October. So I went for a dinner in students mess-room and I got not-so-baked meat, it had blood. And I was like

\\

And then got home, did absolutely nothing productive for whole day and ate a chocolate.

900 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

Aaaaaaand I just ran out of cigarettes and only large bills. I’ll pray before I leave the house.

by
by
by
by
by
by