15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
b3hnam says

hi everyone,
how long it take to your item reviewed?
let start:
My Lastest Item Reviewed in 4 days! and today 13/july/2014 i have a new item submitted for review and submitted 2days ago!waiting…
i hyave troubles with my reviewer because it take long to review my items but envato support didn’t help me!!!!
is there anyone in envato to hear me?

33 posts
    Located in India Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
onlyvyapar says

may be it was taking less time before. but now a days it takes like 4 or 5 days excluding saturday and sunday. so if you will submit today may be you will get your update on next friday..

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
b3hnam says

may be it was taking less time before. but now a days it takes like 4 or 5 days excluding saturday and sunday. so if you will submit today may be you will get your update on next friday..

yes that is my question : why!!

1208 posts The Last Man Standing
    Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+7 more
ImanGM says

Hi,

This is not something that support could help you with it. Review will take up to 7 days and once you submit your item, you should wait for the review.

Cheers,
Iman

212 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
DanThemes says

Because you’re not the only one submitting items. There are MANY submissions and only two reviewers (if I’m not mistaken).

P.S. There are only two reviewers on ThemeForest, I don’t know how many there are on CodeCanyon.

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Reviewers do not work weekends – the expected time is business days ie. mon – friday and also depends completely on the number of submissions that are put in

15 posts
b3hnam says

Because you’re not the only one submitting items. There are MANY submissions and only two reviewers (if I’m not mistaken).

P.S. There are only two reviewers on ThemeForest, I don’t know how many there are on CodeCanyon.

i knew but more sales => need more staff => more staff will help more sales! it is not good response to that question if there is many request ,envato should increase reviewer!

15 posts
b3hnam says

Reviewers do not work weekends – the expected time is business days ie. mon – friday and also depends completely on the number of submissions that are put in

yes i know i submit my item in sunday but my item reviewed in friday!i knew that there is many request but my question is why envato not increase their reviewer when here we have many professional developer/designer who can be good reviewer

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

While i appreciate your point it really is not that simple.

Great designer/developer doe snot necessarily mean great reviewer. They need expert knowledge of the marketplace, the industry and business side of things too.

Also we see so many complaints about home page exposure that more reviewers >> more files >> less homepage exposure >> more complaints so it really is a catch 22

For what it is worth they have been hiring more reviewers recently. Good luck with your submission

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Threads like this are so annoying

by
by
by
by
by
by