18 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Maldives
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
haab says

Hii guys,

This is my first PSD designing for TF and i would like to get comments from all the people around here. Would appreciate

below is the link to the screens of the design http://invis.io/85IQ9MDW

Thank you all :)

3742 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

It’s not bad but much better chance if you code it

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Maldives
haab says

It’s not bad but much better chance if you code it

Thanks for your comment, its not finished yet. and yeah i want to Submit PSD first so the risk of getting rejected will be less in html and other version, what do you think ?

3742 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Unfortunately that can not always be the case. PSD quality and design requirements are very high here and there are often files that would never make it as a PSD but the functionality and effectiveness of coded versions get it through. It’s your choice and get some more feedback here but making a success here takes commitment and sometimes you just have to risk it. Good luck

84 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
djariss says

Looks very nice. I think you template have decent chances to get approved right away.

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Maldives
haab says

Looks very nice. I think you template have decent chances to get approved right away.

Thanks for your comment, i wish if i get a comment from a experienced author here anyone got a friend ?

Thanks

18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Maldives
haab says

Thanks for your comment, i wish if i get a comment from a experienced author here anyone got a friend ?

Thanks

58 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bulgaria
TonyBogdanov says

Charlie is an experienced buyer and has been super active in forums, so for me, his opinion is very valuable. After all, you want it to sell, so it’s better to ask a potential buyer, than another author.

As for the PSD, it has potential but needs more work. Your chances are definately bigger if you try as HTML version. Even if you decide to code it, though, try to make it even better – that can never do you wrong :)

84 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
djariss says

I have been turned down couple of times for similar items, that why I told you that. You don’t need to get mad if someone states his point of view. :)

Thanks
18 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Maldives
haab says

I have been turned down couple of times for similar items, that why I told you that. You don’t need to get mad if someone states his point of view. :)

Thanks

Hii i ain’t made here sorry for my late reply. And thanks all for the great feedback i am thinking about uploading html version as you mentioned :)

by
by
by
by
by
by