734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says

Hey guys,

I’m going crazy. For example, if I visit a website (even some Envato websites) the overall content is in english, but I can find stuff translated in romanian (like “login, share, sign up, sign in, drag to share” etc) It’s really annoying, how can I turn that off? I only wanna see one damn lanuage in my browser.

Thanks,

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

LOL :D

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says
Hey guys,

I’m going crazy. For example, if I visit a website (even some Envato websites) the overall content is in english, but I can find stuff translated in romanian (like “login, share, sign up, sign in, drag to share” etc) It’s really annoying, how can I turn that off? I only wanna see one damn lanuage in my browser.

Thanks,

You start to sound weirdo 50, I don’t get you, remind me the days i had a hard time to understand AW :P

Lots of Romanian here for sure …..

4335 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+11 more
Reaper-Media Volunteer moderator says

Haha lol :D which browser are you using?

Has referred 1+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
Haha lol :D which browser are you using?

I’m using FF; and to my surprise it’s in romanian :D. I’ll install the enligh version. Maaan this shit is annoying.

+5 more
50andJACK says
Hey guys,

Thanks,

You start to sound weirdo 50, I don’t get you, remind me the days i had a hard time to understand AW :P

Lots of Romanian here for sure …..

you don’t smoke enough man, thjat’s why you’re having trouble understanding me :P :P :P

4140 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

you don’t smoke enough man, thjat’s why you’re having trouble understanding me :P :P :P

I am on a motorcycle trip on the desert there is no weeds here, and i think when it come to smoking i have a lot to learn from you 50, this is one sector very few people around the world can match you at this expertly, you are a legend when it come to smoking .

No wonder why your templates sold like a bazillion times, you have 24 hours inspiration so the advantage is on your side …and don’t tell me its CJ :P How you mange to give support? Amazing how you do it under the influence

I wonder if you stop smoking if you will be able to produce anything in flash.

Advice for you, your next template name should be I am a legend sm….. :D

+5 more
50andJACK says

I am on a motorcycle trip on the desert there is no weeds here, and i think when it come to smoking i have a lot to learn from you 50, this is one sector very few people around the world can match you at this expertly, you are a legend when it come to smoking .

No wonder why your templates sold like a bazillion times, you have 24 hours inspiration so the advantage is on your side …and don’t tell me its CJ :P How you mange to give support? Amazing how you do it under the influence

:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Seriously though, I don’t smoke weed :D. I realise that it’s shocking, but I only smoked weed once in my life :D. And I quit drinking when I was 21 :D. I am close to quitting smoking (normal cigaretets that is :D ) as well :)

8229 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

^ good :)

why you quit drinking at 21? what a boring party :P :D

4140 posts
+3 more
tsafi says

:)))))))))))))))))))))))

Seriously though, I don’t smoke weed :D. I realise that it’s shocking, but I only smoked weed once in my life :D. And I quit drinking when I was 21 :D. I am close to quitting smoking (normal cigaretets that is :D ) as well :)

You can say what ever you want, i have a visual proof :P

And I know you stop drinking at 21, smoking is a great alternative for drinking .

by
by
by
by
by
by