128 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Russian Federation
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
EvgenyEmelyanov says

Agofonnikov – Symphonic Score

Agofonnikov – “Symfonicheskaya partitura”? THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Can you recommend more books? Feel free I know russian and english.

82 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
gvsmusic says

Agofonnikov – Symphonic Score
Agofonnikov – “Symfonicheskaya partitura”? THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Can you recommend more books? Feel free I know russian and english.

answered to VK

328 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
MValentino says

..to add to my above post… The best advice my Orchestration instructor gave me was to compose as I would for an orchestra… Don’t compose the orchestra as you would for a keyboard.

Great advice, useful also about panning orchestra instruments in the mix

14 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • France
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Bensound says

Hi, i find that EWSO sounds already pretty good and realistic as is without changing panning too much or adding reverb. It can sounds a bit dull for film scoring or pop compositions but you can add a bit of eq to make it sounds brighter.

82 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Ukraine
gvsmusic says

Hi, i find that EWSO sounds already pretty good and realistic as is without changing panning too much or adding reverb. It can sounds a bit dull for film scoring or pop compositions but you can add a bit of eq to make it sounds brighter.

Bensound, how do you equalize EWQL to make it sound more like Symphobia or more “trailery”?

39 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
enrimusic says

Thanks guys, when discussion will became more rich I will made a summary.

And what about the instruments timbre? I think ewqlso gold are not so good… They need to get equalization… They need …more. How do you handle this? What plugins do you use?

by
by
by
by
by
by