• United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

Can’t wait to finish the college, I can’t understand grownups who want to go back to school, I hate it and I hate constantly having to learn something I am not interested in and will never use in 100 lives.
That’s an illusion everyone has. Recently, I went back to my school (after 20 years) and the same old suffocation caught me and made me to remember! Around 10% good memories beat the 90% painful days – that’s why people want to go back to past. :P
I would give back all my Envato earnings just to finish college this year, there is no 1% I’ll miss, trust me.

then you’re not doing what I did at college, trust me ;):D

1466 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

I believe you. Some people enjoy college, they go out, party, get girlfriends or are simply motivated to finish it the best they can. With me it’s neither, it just takes from my development time and occupies my time with nonsense.

I would have a better paw already if I had more time :)

121 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Haiti
Rameau says

Oh gosh.. Thanks MSFX, I’ll need it. Tomorrow is my last day of tests. :mad:

939 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
aleluja says

I believe you. Some people enjoy college, they go out, party, get girlfriends or are simply motivated to finish it the best they can. With me it’s neither, it just takes from my development time and occupies my time with nonsense. I would have a better paw already if I had more time :)

my twin brother :D

308 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
DarkLand says

Getting ready for my last semester Exams :). I had a wonderful days in my college. No words to say how awesome it is. I’m gonna miss it very much :(

905 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
JBlanks says

Thanks dude! I have a streaming media exam in the morning which is going to be tough but at least after that I just have one EPIC project to finish :)

How’d your Exam go mate? Hope you blitzed it. :)

2088 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I don’t know about the others, but on my faculty (college, you say?) there were less than 10 girls and about 250 of us, guys, in our generation… Not so fun, trust me (this phrase is quite overused in this topic, don’t you agree? :):P ) And in my case, different faculties are located/scattered at the different parts of the city. I study computer sciences at the faculty of electronic engineering, and the only nearby faculties are those of Construction and architecture, and Mechanics/machinery. Not so populated with females either :)
The only thing we’ve got left is alcohol – and we already went through that stage during high-school :D:P

Joking aside, there were very good things, indeed, but everybody evolves and at this point in my life, I just want to get this weight off my back, finish remaining exams and say “goodbye” to this institution full of fun and misery at the same time :)

P.S. I actually prolonged my studies, that’s why I got so bored eventually, as they are supposed to last 5 years, yet it takes me about 8 years to finish everything.

by
by
by
by
by
by