18 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+2 more
PSDFLYERS says

Can anyone please tell me why it takes soooooo long to upload a file to sell. I mean i do understand that it gets hundreds of uploads a day but geese. My file took almost a month to be uploaded i think that is just excessive amount of review time.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Hey there!

I’m so sorry that no one has responded to your thread.

Envato receive so many uploads every single day, and simply can’t respond to all of them as quickly as we might like.

GraphicRiver does generally have longer waiting times for uploads, and there is in fact a message at the bottom of the upload form informing users of this.

ThemeForest seems to be really quick in dealing with uploads, so it varies across the different marketplaces.

I hope this makes your situation better, and it’s good to see you have a few sales.

Sam :)

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

a month?

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

a month?

I suppose that probably is a long time, but all that matters is that it’s looked at eventually, no?

305 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Austria Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
squaredWeb says

a month?
I suppose that probably is a long time, but all that matters is that it’s looked at eventually, no?

If the themeforest review process would take a month i would probably go insane in that time. Imagine you wait a frikking month only to get a softrejection. That is just kurulumuun!

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

a month?
If the themeforest review process would take a month i would probably go insane in that time. Imagine you wait a frikking month only to get a softrejection. That is just kurulumuun!

Haha, very true!

455 posts WordPress Gurus!
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
ThemeBeans says

a month?

I’d be uber angry lol. Had one take about a month because of non-consistent review conflicts though. Was on the borderline of moving it to another market.

15 posts
elysesimone says

A month would probably make me pull my hair apart even if its taken care of eventually. Isn’t there a faster option?

7289 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

A month would probably make me pull my hair apart even if its taken care of eventually. Isn’t there a faster option?

is usually up to one week.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
shivneetns says

Do codecanyon also takes long time… showing a bar 75% uploaded from past 3 days. Is it an uploading error or its the way it works. Do i have to resubmit it. Please reply asap…

by
by
by
by
by
by