Im making my first wordpress theme and im currently messing with the widgets. Can you exclude certain categories from the wordpress category widget. I can do it if i hard code the side bar but i can’t find a solution when using the default widget.
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
I couldn’t find a nice solution either. Only making your own widget or hardcoding in sidebar with on/off in theme options.. Maybe there is some plugin for it?
thanks for the reply. i thought as much. i havent looked into making my own theme options page just yet as im still learning the basics kinda..picking it up quickly though which feels good. although making an theme options page looks a little frightening.
What would be the best option for this problem then for a theme for themeforest?