1279 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

Hello guys,

I see several users (from CodeCanyon) with the “Exclusive Author” badge, which means they get 50% or > from the sales yet they sell their own products via other Marketplace (including directly from PayPal or whatosoever), I found this to be really unfair since I switched from non-exclusive to exclusive and redirected all the traffic to CodeCanyon.

What do you think about this?

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+6 more
LucidStudios says

Hello guys,

I see several users (from CodeCanyon) with the “Exclusive Author” badge, which means they get 50% or > from the sales yet they sell their own products via other Marketplace (including directly from PayPal or whatosoever), I found this to be really unfair since I switched from non-exclusive to exclusive and redirected all the traffic to CodeCanyon.

If they are selling the products outside envato marketplaces which are also for sale on envato marketplaces then you should contact support and let them know.

1279 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

Hello guys,

If they are selling the products outside envato marketplaces which are also for sale on envato marketplaces then you should contact support and let them know.

I can do that, only if I find the right ‘branch’, I see only:

Marketplaces – General Issue
User Membership Issues
PayPal or MoneyBookers
Payment and finance issues
FreelanceSwitch
Tuts+
Rockable Press
Creattica
Copyright Concern

Any suggestion at what department should I address?

1279 posts
+8 more
Pricop says

Never mind, I figure it out. :)

by
by
by
by