2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
contender says

I’m wondering if AJ should make an option of selling individual tracks as exclusive, instead of simply being an exclusive artist. That way i can include some of my stuff that i have created in the past AND post new exclusive stuff. you never know if I see old songs selling more in this market place i might be willing to pull it off other sites to earn that extra commission. Whats your opinion?

52 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
blazznet says

i agree this would be a faaaar more flexible system… i know what sells here and i could write more material in that genre and make it exlcusive here. i have material that sells on other sites and not here so do not wish to loose that opportunity

4140 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I was thinking the same think but on the flash items, like selling full flash template exclusive.

If AJ will go exclusive on per item’s sell (not all) you going to see some amazing sound master piece on the way.

Also for more AJ exposure you guys need to push your items on some FD project, if you are not a flasher you can look for top author’s and offer your sound with EnvatoWatermark, that I think will elevate your sell also .

150 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
MaestroRage says

they won’t because of the badge system I figure. They’ve kind of cornered themselves with it. What happens to the authors who sell some exclusive and some don’t? No badge, some badge? I’ve been questioning this myself, I mean ideally it’s just one more boolean variable.

Is this item exclusive? True/False

boom, done. I might be wrong, but anyways, it doesn’t seem to make much sense that AJ is the only stock market that doesn’t have this option.

78 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
rkquest says

Is there a rule here regarding multiple accounts? If not then you can just create another account and use that to sell your non-exclusive templates.

20 posts
  • Located in Austria
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
ma9sharp11 says

In a previous thread I’ve got the green light from Joel that Envato is cool with creating a second account for an exclusive vs. non exclusive set-up.

You can read it here:

http://audiojungle.net/forums/thread/changes-to-audiojungles-rates/9132?page=3#78954

Marko

2 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
contender says

Well that works. Maybe the option to do both can be a future feature.

by
by
by
by
by
by