205 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says

Hi,

I want to talk bout point of changing the account setting of Exclusivity. I went to settings > Exclusivity of Your Items , and pressed Opt Out to know what this will lead, and i was not know what that mean because of my lack of experience. So i found after pressing the button that i will became Non-Exclusive ! , this is disaster !! , this mean my rate will be 25% !! and i will get a enormous loss because of that and i was not know. The message i received is that my account will be changed at 16 November.

I contacted the support (2 times) and asked for them to change it manually, but they told me to back the setting again at 16 November. But in fact i will be disconnected away from work for a continued 20 days, and i don’t know if i will back before this day. Also i want to know, if i backed the setting to Exclusive, is that will be changed immediately ? or i will also need to wait a full month to be changed as the same case i did before ? , if that right then this mean an enormous loss !!

Are you have any view ?

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Hi Morad!

We are unable to change it manually, or else we gladly would do so :)

After the 30 day cool down period mentioned, you can resign up to be exclusive. That will then kick in immediately. You could have a trusted family member login for you on the specific date and opt you back in if you’ll be away. :)

205 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says
CreatingDrew said
Hi Morad!

After the 30 day cool down period mentioned, you can resign up to be exclusive. That will then kick in immediately. You could have a trusted family member login for you on the specific date and opt you back in if you’ll be away. :)

Thank you so much CreatingDrew! ;) , you made me quiet.

Greetings

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
Morad said
CreatingDrew said
Hi Morad!

Thank you so much CreatingDrew! ;) , you made me quiet.

Greetings

No problem at all, these things happen more often than you think so maybe we need to look at making the system a bit more flexible for when mistakes happen. Cheers! :)

1734 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Ouch, that sucks big time… hope you have lots of sales to compensate. :( I was itchy about this just the other day, thinking “What would happen if I click on this opt-out thing?” – good that I didn’t. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by