1 post
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
larillion says

I think there is a great opportunity missing for authors of Digital material. There are a lot of great openers created here but something is missing. When I buy an opener to use for my videos, it becomes the theme of my video. In order to keep the theme throughout, I need transition pieces, or ending graphics to compliment the opener. If these authors could create 4-5 transitions, lasting only 2-3 seconds, title screen looping backgrounds or other relevant pieces, they could easily double or triple their revenue from an opener without having to create something new. The transitions in particular, I would buy every time. So authors, I say, re-open your old files, just rework it, and post some add-ons to these fantastic creations you have and reap some well earned revenue for your hard work! Thanks to all who create this stuff. You make the whole video industry look so much better!!!

43 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Nature_Spirit_ says

Sound like a new competition announcement .

158 posts
  • Brazil
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
DiegoMirnov says

Hello larillion, your comments are so relevant. For sure I´ll remember your comments in new projects and make a “pack”, nice idea.

by
by
by
by
by
by