3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
genesisfan says

Hi everyone. I’m looking to partner up with an established theme designer for an ongoing partnership here on TF. While I have a hard time drawing a convincing stick figure, I am a very competent and experienced web developer, with a particular emphasis on PHP, JavaScript, and Wordpress.

If you’ve got the creative chops but have no idea how to bring your designs to life, drop me a line and perhaps we can create a little ThemeForest magic :)

2200 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Hey man i am interested. check out my portfolio. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Lester

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
genesisfan says

Hiya Lester, thanks for getting in touch. I’ve sent you an email, so let me know if you didn’t get it. Cheers!

Hey man i am interested. check out my portfolio. Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Lester
20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WatchMeShine says

Hello! I am interested as well.

I’ve been designing for over 15 years and have been looking for an expert developer to do all the fancy things in my head that I have yet to learn how to program. I have this idea for a new shortcode plugin which I started developing but had to put to the side for a bit because the backend side was quite a learning curve. Visually, the idea is stunning.

Anyway, I’d love to chat with you and find out what types of projects you love. Going to send you my portfolio page via email.

Cheers :)

by
by
by
by
by
by