4 posts
  • Pakistan
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
ObjectIdeas says

Hi All, Apologies if this has been asked before – but I couldn’t find such a topic (mainly because the search was giving results that were 3-4 years old :9)

Anyway, I’m a graphic designer/web dev – experienced in CSS, HTML, WP etc. and I also have a design ready for my wordpress theme.

I’ve been developing/converting designs to wordpress themes for the past 2-3 years. I know the wordpress tags, working etc. But I use the default Twentyten,eleven themes as the base – and build the design on top of these.

Looking at the themes at themeforest, with a huge array of options, different sliders, page templates, responsive, shortcodes, options panel etc.

I don’t know where to start exactly. How can you combine so many features in one theme? Can somebody pinpoint the steps I need to take? Any framework that speeds up the process? If there is any framework, which one is more commonly used in TF wordpress themes?

I need to launch a wordpress theme in 1 month. Thats the deadline I’ve set for myself so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

484 posts Premium Website Design
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
SpyroPress says

Hi,

Contact me at info@spyropress.com

I will give you my manager number from Pakistan.

Thanks

471 posts (-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)
  • Elite Author
  • Mongolia
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
Themewaves says

If you are really good Designer then Search good Developer then partnership this is the best way to Enter the Envato marketplaces.

Other method always draw PSD’s and Insert on Themeforet PSD category section there has lot’s of developers contacts you and ask Partnership.

Don’t be Lazy Just Draw the PSD :) GOODLUCK!

by
by
by
by
by
by