no-thumbnail
paginaseconomicas Recent Posts Threads Started
11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Mexico
paginaseconomicas says

I recently purchased the Express Store from themeforest. Last week i found out that the theme is not available anymore from the Themefore market. No problem since you are being warned that themes can be deleted from the market now and then.

But when searching for the support website of this theme (Enovastudio.org), it turns out it is also gone. This leaves me with a purchased theme, but without the official support.

Can i ask my theme related questions here, or did the official support forum moved to another url?

3221 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

well no authors are required to give support at all(the majority do because its good business/rep practice)

but sounds like the author closed up shop so you can ask questions here but they may not be abel to get answer as without seeing the codebase/how the original author built the theme most won’t be able to help in detail

no-thumbnail
11 posts
  • Located in Mexico
paginaseconomicas says

Ok, thank you very much. Although no author is required to give support, it is still considered good business if you at least let the support page stay online.

I am a novice in Wordpress still and therefore depend on a good support forum. I guess i have to see if users of this forum will be able to assist me.

442 posts Don't be a HATER!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
webinpixels says

contact the author directly http://themeforest.net/user/Enova#from

good luck!

397 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Monkify says

Very odd that they removed the theme with so many sales and also took down support and seemingly no news on it, or if they plan to setup their own theme provider website.

no-thumbnail
11 posts
  • Located in Mexico
paginaseconomicas says

Very odd that they removed the theme with so many sales and also took down support and seemingly no news on it, or if they plan to setup their own theme provider website.

That was exactly my thought, maybe (hopefully) you are right. Thank also for sending me the form. Lets see if i can get a response.

I will keep you updated.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in United States
noelgreen says

I’m having permalink problems in my installation. The site says, “Page Not Found” when you click on a product.

Anyone had this happen or know of a solution?

I just sent a message to the maker… but since even his website is gone, and his Twitter account hasn’t been updated since November, I’m fearing the worst and not expecting a reply.

no-thumbnail
11 posts
  • Located in Mexico
paginaseconomicas says

I’m having permalink problems in my installation. The site says, “Page Not Found” when you click on a product.

Anyone had this happen or know of a solution?

I just sent a message to the maker… but since even his website is gone, and his Twitter account hasn’t been updated since November, I’m fearing the worst and not expecting a reply.

That depends on which permalink you are using? One of the options integrated in WordPress?

I can confirm your experience with the author. No response to any message or tweet.

1141 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says

Hey you guys, I just want to shake you a little bit ;)
Having no items online means no sales, equals no money. Offering free support to probably hundreds of requests per month when the author does not even get money off the theme anymore would make im a Samaritan; this world is not made for Samaritans. Besides the fact the author might simply just not have the time to do support anymore, which is perfectly fine acc. to Envato Rules.

I am sure you guys will understand his actions.

no-thumbnail
11 posts
  • Located in Mexico
paginaseconomicas says

Hey you guys, I just want to shake you a little bit ;)
Having no items online means no sales, equals no money. Offering free support to probably hundreds of requests per month when the author does not even get money off the theme anymore would make im a Samaritan; this world is not made for Samaritans. Besides the fact the author might simply just not have the time to do support anymore, which is perfectly fine acc. to Envato Rules. I am sure you guys will understand his actions.

Although i understand your statement, i don’t understand where it is coming from. The author has every right to stop selling or take his website offline. Nobody is expecting he gives free unlimited support. I understand his actions, so that is not the issue here. The only point of `criticism ` is, that hey could have left the support forum online where other users can help each other. Or at least let his clients know he doesn’t support the theme anymore.

We are, after all, clients.

by
by
by
by
by
by