Hi Everyone, another expression related thread Trying to Universalize a project with Color controllers & DocuCam does OK with my Color Controllers. But my DocuCam preset is getting messed up (Adbe-Controllers) issue…
Is there any way to exclude Docucam from being universalized?? or maybe Im doing something wrong? Thanks a lot.
EDIT : Just elaborating a bit – DocuCam’s Wiggle/Shake Controllers stop responding after universalizing.
Deleting Docucam and reimporting isn’t an appealing option because the random wiggle will be different, hence affecting all the pre-rendered elements within the scene….
Would need to see the before and after expressions but can’t see how universalizing it would mess it up unless the expression refers to itself using the localized names. In that case I would suggest the expressions be re-written properly.
Thanks for the prompt response guys! Guess there were 2 possibilities that caused this.
1) DocuCam was referring to itself, locking the null where the Preset was on and THEN running Universalizer solved it, the expression was unharmed.
2) My Wacom is a bit old, maybe I’ve accidentally unlinked X,Y,Z positions on the DocuCam null? thus, causing the expression to break?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.