Hello guys, I have a simple question: how often do you sell Extended Licences? As for me, only one of my (now removed) sound effects was sold under the Extended license since October. Does it means that my music isn’t quite good for it? Please share your thoughts and experience
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
10 / 599 here You can’t rate music with amount of extended licenses it has sold. Of course popular files with lot of exposure etc will get more.
I have about 5 out of 70
1/26 here… and it was like our third sale so initially we were like “wow 1 in 3 DAMN … we’re gonna get rich”.... oh how wrong we were…. LOL !!