13 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
horizontall
says

Hi’ I have a question regarding extended license. I understand the use of this license in images, plugins, etc. But I can’t figure out how can it be used for a WordPress Theme (with a normal theme, not an admin theme). Could someone give me an example, please?

1565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+2 more
OriginalEXE
says

If, for example, you are running service like WordPress.com, you can offer template that you purchase extended licence for to your users.

689 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+5 more
UBLThemes
says

If, for example, you are running service like WordPress.com, you can offer template that you purchase extended licence for to your users.

I don’t think that is 100% correct as the extended license states to use on envato marketplace. It does and does not state you can use the extended license on any other site

1565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+2 more
OriginalEXE
says

I don’t think that is 100% correct as the extended license states to use on envato marketplace. It does and does not state you can use the extended license on any other site
http://i.imgur.com/kZs1z.jpg
689 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+5 more
UBLThemes
says

http://i.imgur.com/kZs1z.jpg

I apologies :)

1565 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Featured Author
+2 more
OriginalEXE
says

No worries :)

13 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
horizontall
says

Thanks. I see..but that is not really a common case, isn’t it? Do know of any real example to see it in practice? Other doubt I have is if this licence permits to take part of the code (let’s say a fantastic javascript script created for the theme) and include it in other theme?

by
by
by
by
by
by