72 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
denkGroot says

Are they ever bought?

I’m selling two admin themes right now. Logically, there should be plenty of people using these templates to create a backend for their clients and sell it to them as a package or as their software. Does this mean they should actually get an extended license for this?

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says
Interfico said
Are they ever bought? I’m selling two admin themes right now. Logically, there should be plenty of people using these templates to create a backend for their clients and sell it to them as a package or as their software. Does this mean they should actually get an extended license for this?

Hi,

yes, that’s the case. I’ve heard of many admin templates selling EL, but you know… many just don’t care and use RL instead of the correct EL one… how would you know that… there is correct people and incorrect one, it depends how lucky you are with your buyers.

On TF I ’ve sold only one EL till today :)

Parker

152 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Exclusive Author
ait says

Isn’t the price of EL the biggest issue? Wouldn’t it help if the price of EL would be lower?

We also sold maybe one or two extended licenses so far, but 800+ regular licenses of our admin themes..

by
by
by
by
by
by