After first week i tried to get my earnings using PayPal. Noticed that they’re charging extra commission + they don’t allow to send the money in $ to my bank account but exchange it to our default currency. Exchange rate were not as good as in my bank.
Next time I tried International Money Transfer. It came through quickly – in 2 days (keep in mind I’m in eastern Europe). I got 475$ instead of 500$ so 25$ were kept as commission.
This time I’m planing to withdraw all my earning which is over 1000$ and therefore am curious whether they take commissions based on amount or 25$ is fixed? Does it depend on bank and country I live in?
What’s your experience other authors? What is the best way to withdraw your earnings? Can you mention your country and commission amount if any? Maybe someone from support can comment on this?
making a lot of earnings filips! God is blessing you indeed. Is there any way you can open an US account? I think if you withdraw your money from Paypal to an US bank account and then transfer to your Country account will bypass the fee.
Have a nice day! More projects comming?
I used Chase, and they charge $10 for international payment.
I think every bank is different, you might wanna try asking other bank and look at their payment schedule.
if you can get paypal. get paypal, and get paypal debit card, that way you can use your money without any more fees.
From what i know, bank fees are fix, it depends on each bank policy and it’s not link to the amount you transfer, it’s always the same, also 25$ for me.
I definitly recommend the international wire option on bigger amount, paypal and moneybooker takes more than 25$ on international transfer and it takes more time to be wired to your account. The envato internationnal transfer is (between 2 to 3 days) for almost a week with the other way of payment.
That’s from what i tested.
Oops, forgot paypal is in the US.
yeah, like Zani says, direct bank transfer is best for international money transfer.
Thank you for information. This time I’m trying my other bank account and see how is that working. The main thing was to know that they will not charge me based on % from amount. Interesting that Envato don’t say a word that there are extra fees when you withdraw your money.
- Account Type: Premier
- Status: Verified
if somebody know how i can increase the limits please tell me. Thanks.
the way I removed my limits is by giving them my social security number.
it works in the USA , but I don’t know how they are doing it for other countries.
here’s from paypal’s page, if for some reason you have completed the steps to raise your limits, but haven’t had them call you yet.What to do :
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Resolution Center at the top of the page and look for the Steps to Remove Limitation list.
- Click the first Resolve button and follow the instructions provided. Note: If one of the steps involves confirming your location, be sure to select a landline number where we can call you. We cannot use your cell phone number to confirm your location.
- Repeat step 3 for each item in the Steps to Remove Limitation list.
- After you complete the steps, we will evaluate your case. We try to resolve all cases within 3 business days.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.