139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

I’m in the process of creating a FaceBook account. Personally, I don’t care for FB and I don’t have a personal account, but in regards to using it as another means to display my marketplace portfolio elsewhere I think it is worth a shot at exposure. Still, I noticed on the signup page there is a section to create a page for a company, band, business, etc. For those who have a FB and are authors in the market, did you create a personal FB page or a company/organization/band page? Does it even matter? I would only be using FB to market my GR portfolio. Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

2127 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Go for it. Easy way to promote your work to people.

You have a large enough portfolio to showcase.

476 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
LuisFaus says

Well I actually have a personal fb page and then a ‘business’ page for my artwork, that way i can mantain separatedly posts from people into my fb page and my posts advertising in the dedicated page.

I am not entirely sure if you are able to promote – make adverts , from 5$ a day – with a personal fb profile. I would recommend to create them separately since you have more options that way.

139 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Viral-Legacy says

Thanks for the responses. I’ll go ahead and just create a Personal FaceBook page showing my portfolio. Gonna set up a Tumblr account too and any other online social networking site. Again, thank you.

by
by
by
by
by
by