25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
BeverlyCrest says

Facebook is about to change the design of profiles again.. The profile picture will be different.

http://www.nextpowerup.com/news/500/facebook-updates-timeline-profile-design.html

For all who have designed a facebook cover and selling them on GF, do you update your work?? I am actually using one from GF and I am afraid that I cannot use it anymore.

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Ahhh!

Thank you for this update information.

Currently I have 2 items (facebook cover packs) waiting for review and now if reviewers approve my items I must change it. . . :(

223 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
env1ro says

Thanks BeverlyCrest for info :)

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Do you guys have any more sources confirming the update? I have read the link above, look at the image it seems like the timeline bar in the middle is also removed – which would be a big change in their interface. I know it has nothing to do with the timeline cover design but just curious :D

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
BeverlyCrest says

Do you guys have any more sources confirming the update? I have read the link above, look at the image it seems like the timeline bar in the middle is also removed – which would be a big change in their interface. I know it has nothing to do with the timeline cover design but just curious :D

a couple of facebook users already got this new layout..

http://www.marismith.com/facebook-single-column-timeline-layout/
1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

a couple of facebook users already got this new layout.. http://www.marismith.com/facebook-single-column-timeline-layout/

Thanks for the links :) Sounds reasonable.

1171 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
chiccosinalo says

From my understand i feel its the content columns is that which has changed but i did get any thing info to do with the cover (picture) itself so i guess the cover designs could be safe. [totally my view]

25 posts
BeverlyCrest says

From my understand i feel its the content columns is that which has changed but i did get any thing info to do with the cover (picture) itself so i guess the cover designs could be safe. [totally my view]

the profile picture (not cover) sits slightly lower with the new design.

25 posts
BeverlyCrest says

Today my friends and I got the new timeline / profil design. It totally ruins my facebook cover photo. But it actually looks pretty good.

Did you notice it yet?

by
by
by
by
by
by