4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
nweike says

Hello, i am interested in buying a jquery-based facebook-like post to wall. is there a theme like that.? I will also appreciate if anyone can make it custom-made.

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Do you want a theme that integrates with Facebook and in some way posts to a user’s Facebook Wall or do you want a theme that works like Facebook (but actually has nothing to do with it) and has its own “Post to Wall” implementation?

4 posts
nweike says

Hi KamilWaheed, i want a jquery theme that has its own ‘Post to Wall’ implementation , but has all the features of facebook

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says

Wow! That sounds daring and confusing.

In what ways would you like it to have all the features of Facebook?

4 posts
nweike says

Not all the Facebook features. :) i am only interested in the post to wall features like extracting Image thumbnail if url is detected in Input box, posting comments, etc. I have implemented most of the back-end as a REST, what i need now is a clean and very attractive UI to complement my backend.

767 posts
  • Exclusive Author
outandouter says

I see. Well, in that case, you could purchase a theme from here with a clean and attractive UI and then implement this functionality and integrate it with your backend yourself or hire some one to do it for you.

by
by
by
by
by
by