2152 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Hey guys,

so I got this puzzle, difficulty 11/10, so it says on the box. It’s only 100 pieces, but all of them look kinda the same, they are just blue. I was told doing puzzles helps to calm down, has a relaxing effect on the soul.

After I’ve spent over an hour of my precious time, I have puzzled together all pieces:

my life sucks

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Sheeesh relaxing ! lol

3683 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

It’s a post-modern puzzle! The missing piece is symbolic of… don’t know what.

326 posts Keeping Things Simple
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cmoreira says

haha
relax…

You know what they say about it being all about the journey, and not the destination…

Reflect on what you’ve learned on that hour! :D

136 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemeShaper says

Someone at the factory was trolling ;)

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Reflect on what you’ve learned on that hour! :D

oh I already did that:

my life sucks

the good part is: after I have finished the border, I continued assembling it from bottom to the top, row after row. since all pieces look equal, i just tried every one if it fits.

If I had started the other way round, I would still sit there, trying to find the first fitting puzzle piece…

287 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

So what is it a picture of, an ice castle?

+8 more
Creattive says

it’s called “Puzzle in a Paint Tin”, it shows a picture of a blue painted… anything.

the structure you can see are the lines from the brush that’s been used. But they didn’t help as much as you might hope…

287 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
adammonroe says

I have to say that puzzle looks like a pain in the ass.

1373 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

Made in China?

by
by
by
by
by
by