17 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
AirTheme says

Hello. The second time is getting rejected. Reason: a unique Organizational Structure, poor quality of design. What specifically do not like it do not say. Rate please design http://triolan.isgreat.org/ What you need to improve? which will advice? which functions are missing?

Thank you in advance for all answers!

140 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
weblusive says

I believe what they are trying to say is that your theme is quite good on structure but suffers the lack of good design. The elements like padding, visual hierarchy, etc.. need to be improved. The functionality is more than enough from my point of view, it’s only about design. Also, it looks kinda oldish, try making the design more alive. I’d recommend to take a look at lately accepted admin themes to have overall idea.

P.S. Is your nickname decrypted as Dimka_Ukraine_Kharkov? :)

17 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
AirTheme says
weblusive said
I believe what they are trying to say is that your theme is quite good on structure but suffers the lack of good design. The elements like padding, visual hierarchy, etc.. need to be improved. The functionality is more than enough from my point of view, it’s only about design. Also, it looks kinda oldish, try making the design more alive. I’d recommend to take a look at lately accepted admin themes to have overall idea.

Thanks for your reply:) “The visual hierarchy” – a possible information about this:) I’m not quite sure what this is? Location elements?

P.S. Is your nickname decrypted as Dimka_Ukraine_Kharkov?
Yes :)

P.S Through which program you are talking to the US? In Ukraine, we use icq or skype. Do you have skype? I would like to talk to you about the template and ask for more advice. Thanks again! :)

1141 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
KarmaThemes says
by
by
by
by
by