266 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

There should be a licence file in the package with licence terms that apply to your purchase. Unfortunately there is just a link to the webpage.

Currenty there is a statement which is applicable on the day of the purchase.

Multi Domain License – Allows fancyBox to be used with an unlimited number on any commercial website you develop in the future, at no further cost.

There is nothing about resale conditions but there is a sentence: “used with an unlimited number on any commercial website you develop in the future” and in my opinion it clearly allows the use of fancybox with unlimited number of commercial themes for multiple clients and I’m pretty sure it is a one time fee.

If the author doesn’t agree to such conditions he should put such information in the licence otherwise he may change his mind next week and inform via e-mail that even a paid licence is only for non-commercial. Nonsense.

I agree but is there any other good script?

438 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

There should be a licence file in the package with licence terms that apply to your purchase. Unfortunately there is just a link to the webpage.

Currenty there is a statement which is applicable on the day of the purchase.

Multi Domain License – Allows fancyBox to be used with an unlimited number on any commercial website you develop in the future, at no further cost.

There is nothing about resale conditions but there is a sentence: “used with an unlimited number on any commercial website you develop in the future” and in my opinion it clearly allows the use of fancybox with unlimited number of commercial themes for multiple clients and I’m pretty sure it is a one time fee.

If the author doesn’t agree to such conditions he should put such information in the licence otherwise he may change his mind next week and inform via e-mail that even a paid licence is only for non-commercial. Nonsense.
I agree but is there any other good script?

Even better http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/

266 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Vasterad says

I’ll try this one instead of fancybox. :P

138 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
M-Theme says

One theme = $89, if you have another theme, you should pay $89 again.

by
by
by
by
by
by