Hm, seems that version 2 requires a licence.
Version 1.x was free. Extract from the code:
* Version: 1.3.4 (11/11/2010) * Requires: jQuery v1.3+ * * Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses: * http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php * http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
So the simplest solution is to use the first version ;PP
^If you look good many start changing their license on the new version like Isotope and flexslider atc`.
It’s not sound logic to me if you upload old license version on a new submission you are off the hook…but hey… 90% of the files i see on TF do it ….. so i don’t know what consider as safe free version
Either purchase the license or use PrettyPhoto http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/ and design your own skin.
Or even better, you guys should integrate [removed] (a facebook-style lightbox) via an extended licence on here
If not though then when you do add Prettyphoto or another lightbox clone – please do add to the theme options the capacity to turn the lightbox functionality off – tons of users are getting Social Gallery and then switching the lightbox out of their theme – some of them have themes which don’t have an easy “off” switch for the lightbox effect and it means they have to get the developers to change it / hack the code themselves….
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations