38 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
louispeluso says

what exactly is giraffing and exactly why should a flaw be kept from new buyers? i WISH somebody had told me that i would be frustrated and harrassed by the captcha on the envato sites before i wasted my time and money here.

if something is broken and “is being fixed” unaware new people SHOULD know about it before getting into my situation.

if i read ur post correctly, its “dont tell the new customers the soup is poisoned as we remove the poison from the soup.”

if such a thing is against the forum rules than the rules need to change or the forum is NOT about free speech at all. it becomes an avenue to manage damage from bad programming.

are u aware for instance that it is nearly impossible for some people to complain in the customer complaint forums? so “dont talk about it in public” but if u try to complain, chances are that u are never going to be able to enter the fields to the satisfaction of the form from which u are supposed to complain.

if this is true, then envato has really REALLY lost its way.

in the meantime, i seriously care for the authors here and many of them will attest that i am a good customer. and i will contiunue to speak the truth until the air runs from my lungs,. whether the thing i am complaining about is “being fixed” or not. and whether my complaints appear on these forums or not.

243 posts
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
deiby says

Should lock this and all the threads about giraffes and moderate any new threads about giraffes until we hear more about the giraffes. If you know what I mean!

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
louispeluso says

Looks like my post on the previous thread has given the word Giraffe a whole new meaning. :) This thread will look a bit strange to people not in the know! :D

right and thats a great way to sell more product

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
louispeluso says

Should lock this and all the threads about giraffes and moderate any new threads about giraffes until we hear more about the giraffes. If you know what I mean!

and if a person doesnt know what u mean he is made to feel like an idiot. yall should go check modelmayhem which has a similar unpaid mod businessmodel and see what happens when the mods themselves get sued. im just saying.

243 posts
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Exclusive Author
deiby says

and if a person doesnt know what u mean he is made to feel like an idiot. yall should go check modelmayhem which has a similar unpaid mod businessmodel and see what happens when the mods themselves get sued. im just saying.

I think the post before yours in this thread shed some light on the matter?

566 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United Kingdom
BoxedCreative says

I’m glad someone’s on my wavelength!

5109 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

This got waaaay off topic so I’m going to lock this thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by