2025 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
revaxarts says
I know this will never get resolved since we allready talked about it. Nevertheless I would like share my problems
1.) I can’t edit FAQs
Since I can’t preview the entry I have to save it, view it, delete it and start over again
2.) Doesn’t look (so) nice
for instance the <ol> tags uses lowercase roman numerals for counting
3.) No deeplinkimg
FAQs have no id so I can’t link to them by using a hash at the end of the URL . If I redirect users to this section the only see the first entry which doesn’t solve their problem in most cases
326 posts Keeping Things Simple
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
cmoreira says

Agree.

point 1) and 3) are specially important. It would be great if the devs implemented those features.

6000 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

+1 with the realisation that this will never happen.

Because those who started the marketplaces were kidnapped by aliens couple of years ago. And since the current team of staff doesn’t have better connection/understanding like them, they couldn’t complete obviously simple features.

So we are kindly requesting the aliens of planet DaDaDoo to release our loyal staffs and allow them to continue the good service like they did before.

Sincerely,
VF from Earth.

591 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

I don’t use the FAQs for these reasons:

1. No search 2. No grouping 3. No re-ordering 4. Ugly typography

Agreed, Envato can’t be trusted to improve this. You’re better off making a simple HTML page of FAQs yourself and doing it right (that’s what I did).

507 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
justinfrench Envato team says

Hi everyone. A quick tune-up of the FAQs is part of the work I want to get done on item support, which is our next major focus. Specifically, I was pretty shocked to learn that there was no editing and re-ordering. The other points you’ve raised are also important. I can’t promise we’ll get all of this done in the first pass, but I’m listening.

Our typography is ugly everywhere :)

@GravityDept have you got an example of an external FAQ page you’ve made that shows the need for grouping and search (it’s probably pretty detailed, so it’d be great to see it in action).

by
by
by
by
by
by