I’m not quite sure what I did but now I can’t even log into the dashboard for my site. I don’t know how to write html and I think I tried changing something that caused this. If anyone could help me with this issue that would be great, thanks.
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/content/94/8787194/html/wp-content/themes/ares/lib/admin-default.lib.php on line 64
That means that a process is taking too long to complete – it’s probably in an infinite loop if it’s taking longer than 30 seconds
1. You probably have a bad plugin installed. You should be able to disable them by either renaming or (temporarily) deleting them in your plugins folder via FTP. Doing this one-by-one should allow you to determine what is the problematic plugin
if you think it was something you edited in the theme, restore the original theme file, or temporarily switch back to the default theme
2. You can increase your timeout if you wish http://www.clickonf5.org/11921/solution-for-wordpress-php-error-maximum-execution-time-of-30-seconds-exceeded/
but obviously you don’t want it to take 30 seconds for your site to load, so you should still resolve the plugin (or possibly theme) issue
Hope that helps!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.