My WordPress website is fully updated (version 3.5.2).
I received the following error upon uploading the new version of Nash – error occurs when I try to preview the theme and when I try to click Activate for the theme: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wp_pagenavi() (previously declared in /home/flower/public_html/mytextcircle.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-pagenavi/core.php:12) in /home/flower/public_html/mytextcircle.com/wp-content/themes/nash/functions/theme-functions.php on line 169
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
you need to contact the author since we don’t have access to item source to verify what the issue is.
check the theme page to find out how you can contact him, method should be listed there.
Cannot redeclare wp_pagenavi()
Turn off the wp_pagenavi plugin (or delete the plugin files via FTP if you can’t access your wp-admin), seems the theme has included with wp_pagenavi function