1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
bigbada says

hi.

i recently renew my wordpress pack with Amen.fr. I have a website built with a theme forest theme that was working well since 2 years.

site : www.david-diafat.com theme : Impression Premium Corporate Presentation WP Theme

i cannot acces either the website and the wp-admin since the renewal. here is the error message i’m getting on both site and wordpress admin :

Strict Standards: Declaration of WpLatteCommentWalker::start_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::start_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/impression/AIT/Framework/WpLatte/WpLatteCommentWalker.php on line 39 Strict Standards: Declaration of WpLatteCommentWalker::end_lvl() should be compatible with Walker::end_lvl(&$output, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/impression/AIT/Framework/WpLatte/WpLatteCommentWalker.php on line 39 Strict Standards: Declaration of WpLatteCommentWalker::end_el() should be compatible with Walker::end_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array) in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/impression/AIT/Framework/WpLatte/WpLatteCommentWalker.php on line 39 Fatal error: Call to a member function options() on a non-object in /htdocs/public/www/wp-content/themes/impression/homepage.php on line 21

if anyone have a solution i would be gratefull. thanks.

1455 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Item support for that theme is here: http://support.ait-themes.com

It’s likely you just need to install a theme update.

365 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
kops says

Did amen.fr renew your account with PHP running in strict mode?

by
by
by
by
by
by